Paki claims that somali girls are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What's with beef between Somalis and pakis? We don't really have many of them in the states.

what was he reacting to? the person ended up deleting their account or changing the name :bell:

i've never seen a paki/indian supermodel or any popular model of sorts. they're not in demand at all. they are the only ones to gass themselves up, that's why its not surprising this guy is up his own ass :mjlol:

wallahi tho they're butt ugly & irrelevant in general media while somali chicks are getting modelling gigs left to right :drakelaugh:

the only thing somalis are known for is pirates & the womens looks:pachah1:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
what was he reacting to? the person ended up deleting their account or changing the name :bell:

i've never seen a paki/indian supermodel or any popular model of sorts. they're not in demand at all. they are the only ones to gass themselves up, that's why its not surprising this guy is up his own ass :mjlol:

wallahi tho they're butt ugly & irrelevant in general media while somali chicks are getting modelling gigs left to right :drakelaugh:

the only thing somalis are known for is pirates & the womens looks:pachah1:
To be fair there are actually a decent amount of Indian models :manny:
Definitely more than the number of Somali ones :cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When the developmentally disabled child calls you ugly. Sure:pachah1:@DuctTape Somalis have a higher per capita of better-looking people.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why does the opinion of a random person get people so over worked? Please avoid getting triggered by trolls baiting you to respond with negative comments. Ignoring trolls is the only way to win against them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
SmartSelectImage_2017-11-13-08-03-55.png

What the f*ck is wrong with these people? Her parents are already clones of each other

:noneck:

To be fair there are actually a decent amount of Indian models :manny:
Definitely more than the number of Somali ones :cosbyhmm:
really? they're def not popular tbh. the only one i can think of is padma lakshmi & i only know of her bcuz of that cooking show.

the somali ones are more popular, while the pakis are hidden in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.