Pagans/atheists/agnostics turn to God in times of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which God does the most for you?

Some years ago I conducted an experiment with fellow believers. One prayed to Cissa Banu Maryam, one prayed to Shaytan the accursed one, and I prayed to Allah. We discovered that Jesus answered prayers half the time, Allah a third of the time, but Iblees always answered. Bisinka. This is proof that Shaytan is working overtime to buy men's souls. A true God would not give you everything. He wants to test your faith, but a fake god will give you the whole dunya. Atheists could have paradise on earth, but unfortunately for them they don't make sujuud for jinns.

Some years ago I conducted an experiment with fellow believers. One prayed to Cissa Banu Maryam, one prayed to Shaytan the accursed one, and I prayed to Allah. We discovered that Jesus answered prayers half the time, Allah a third of the time, but Iblees always answered. Bisinka. This is proof that Shaytan is working overtime to buy men's souls. A true God would not give you everything. He wants to test your faith, but a fake god will give you the whole dunya. Atheists could have paradise on earth, but unfortunately for them they don't make sujuud for jinns.
I call on them through a lottery system. They all get a chance to impress. Shout to all and one will answer. Sometimes all refuse to answer due to being initiated in a 1st party fraud.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Satan is everything that is here, cause nothing here brings true 'happiness' u may get joy for a few seconds or minutes or days or years but notice it will always 'expire' in the end, the question is where it expires, they will 'expire' along with satan into hell. When I say Hell I don't mean a big fire bro but that is possible at the end to throw all this goodness and badness into the bin. But what I mean is hell is never getting true happiness, everything u attach to will expire in the end one way or another. Does god expire? of course not. Even if they take everything that makes them happy and go to paradise, can u imagine doing something over and over again and never 'escaping' just the idea you can't escape it is against out 'freedom' spirit and will be a hell in itself even though it looks pretty on the outside as satan obviously 'wants'.

So the best outcome I feel and I can't see a hole with this anywhere. Is to submit to god, a god of purpose and meaning and pray he 'finds' you, cause u will never find him, all u will find is 'satan' in every corner with 'different' masks(love, hate, greed, materials, food, water, etc) and u will attach to something and say 'ahhhh' this is god but then you will be 'stuck' there and there will be no escape in the after world cause it's 'eternity'. U have lost your freedom, just the very fact you lost freedom which is what all humans cherish is hell in itself regardless what aspects of it you are in be it good or bad or heaven or hell. I think these are 'figurative' speech not 'literal'.

The hardest thing for a man to do is just surrender and say I don't know nor do I have the answer of god, they simply can't do that cause satan is working over-time placing 'masks' in their path to distract them from that answer. He will even want to cook u up an image of god but it will be attached to 'materials or desires' which are another mask. Can u believe how strong satan is? we dismiss him like he is weak but he isn't. He even cooks up an image of god and slaps desires and materials to it which he is king of cause he knows materials and desires only last for a fixed period of time before u get bored and he achieved his ultimate goal to distract you from saying I just submit and say I will let god decide what he wants for me, it's a far safer option cause God is perfection and he can't get it wrong where-as anything u think of or feel will have a hole in the end. Plus I would suggest begin getting rid of all the mental imagery of god or the desires u have an attaching it god, satan is working over-time. Accept god on his terms, don't describe it, dont think it, dont feel it, just say I will take you for who u r. No human can do that in the end bro for it shows humility and no arrogance where satan is the king 'arrogance'.

So you will be left with two options, either god doesn't find u and if he doesn't pray you just go to sleep and don't have to wake up again, but if he does find you, oh how a beautiful an encounter that will be while the rest of humanity is busy stuck with the masks of satan and in the end I believe it will just get dumped into a hole of fire. Cuz God said THERE is nothing we can imagine that is god not even love as we can imagine this. The second u can imagine something just dismiss it as satan mask. For god is above all these desires, urges, materials. Imagine once u do meet god and what is in store rising above all this crap that u know won't have an answer in the long run but for a few seconds of joy. At least now your in 'god' territory and I think it's a territory of 'real purpose and meaning' not just constant eating, shitting, hugging in love, fucking, and re-doing it over and over again for eternity, I call joy hits cuz it needs to be refuelled constantly but what makes it hell is your not 'free' to leave it, your caged in and this kills humanity once freedom isn't there. It's being free that makes us happy financially, spiritually, mentally, physically. Just being free is what it comes down to. Listen to those slavery songs sxb lots of wisdom in it.

So the equation is you want to understand is u need to submit = all tensions gone you are not in control anymore and not worrying..this leads to ultimate freedom and this in-return leads to peace of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. Your at peace now!!! while u watch over others arguing over satan masks your at 'peace' cause u followed the surrender dropped the arrogance which then led to freedom from all of this and ultimately peace. I feel real peace with god, now I look back towards satan and yes that's everything I can see and deal with him at his level. If it's love, Ill adapt to love and smash him thru there, same with hate, same with greed, same with anything I can imagine. I'll play the game with him for as long as I live and study his tactics and then bow down to allah and say RESCUE ME FROM THIS EVIL cause I dont wanna be anywhere near this prick anymore and all his masks. FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIKE THE SLAVES CRIED. ALHAMDULILAH IYO NEEF AYAA KA SOO DEGAYO THATS THE PEACE PART.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wouldn't say atheists or agnostics turn to god in times of need, everyone has some 'hope' factor that drives them. When u lose a gf, job, or lose something ask yourself what makes u get back up and keep moving and not just die? you will find out if it's god or not. For me it's not god, it's cause I wanna travel and experience things so when I fall, I look back at that goal. I leave god for the next world cause that is where I need him the most not here what is infront of me.

When I speak of God I am talking about the next world not what is here in-front of us or the problems we encounter here, for I can use my brain and work this world and problems out out thru experimentation. if I fall here in this world among the devils, I hardly care cause my soul is surrendered and is free now with god with no strings attached(describing him, creating an image I want of him like love, houris, food) just total humility and no arrogance. I wait for him to rescue me in this 'clean' state of no arrogance. Cuz that's my hope in the next world not this world. The reason it gives me hope sxb is not cause its some fancy word or anything it's cause everything I conjecture up material wise, need wise, emotion wise, physical wise, doesn't matter be it anything I do, u know by definition it will 'fall' somewhere cause I am limited by definition there the answer will always be limited in some way so it makes more sense to him to let perfection decide for me who inperfect and limited and put my hope there, it's a better realistic outcome then me trying.

So that's how I answer people of religion, I tell them I am a man of spirituality, the next world not this one. For this one I know is just masks of satan cause it's limited by definition, it expires and loses value over time and your back to square one constantly.

My refutation to atheists is an absence of evidence isnt an evidence of absence. Just cause we can't proof god doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can't prove I just had wild dream last night, due to a lack of evidence it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It could've happened just cause we don't have the tools to test it, doesn't mean shit. Plus I respond to these guys by saying even if death turns out to be a 'long sleep', it won't bother me in the slightest and I won't prepare in life for such an outcome that is not going to be bothersome to me in the end. Plus the fact how life is so complex, to say we have complexity and it all ends in simplicity makes no sense. I understand things start simple but they evolve and mutate and grow into differences. Do they die physically of course we say that. But spiritually to say there is nothing beyond what we see in the physical world is faith in of itself. Just because u don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Just cuz u don't see the mad-man hallucinations visually or audio wise doesn't mean it's not there. There is different realms we fail to grasp.

To Agnostics all I say is, I love ya the don't know perspective, it shows your not arrogant at least but i don't like to prepare for an option of 'i'll see when I get there' if you like suprise go right ahead but I sure dont. Plus u shouldn't even be preparing for an atheist outcome as that's like going back to what u were before you born, nothingness. That's not something to prepare for as it won't effect u. U prepare for life after death as 'living' is the scary part not being in the 'nothingness' state of before u born.

I do realize their are different grades of atheist some towards god side and some towards the atheist side and everything in between. But i'll just let it go and wait and see when I get there is not my idea of good planning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts