Owning a Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you legally purchase it, properly secure it, and have the proper permit(if you intend to carry it), then you shouldn't have any problems.

If the cops pull you over, you are required to inform them that you are carrying registered firearm.

As for placing your hands where cops can see, that's routine precaution for everyone.

May I ask what you intend to with it? For protection or simply exercising your second amendment rights?

For protection in case one crazy lunatic comes at me and my my family.

Guns should be illegal. No way Jose. I don't support owning a gun. Even the police should be revoked from their gun access.

Just gotta be ready in case the economy tanks and those crazy mofos come at me and my family in order to rob us. Gotta be ready to protect wifey and the kids :patrice:

Just gotta be ready in case the economy tanks and those crazy mofos come at me and my family in order to rob us. Gotta be ready to protect wifey and the kids :patrice:
It is actually good to own guns in America. You never know when someone will attack you for no apparent reason. Our diin permits us to defend ourself and families if someone comes to our homes to attack us. But we r not allowed to kill innocent people who didn't nothing us. You should get a gun for your wife too lol.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It is actually good to own guns in America. You never know when someone will attack you for no apparent reason. Our diin permits us to defend ourself and families if someone comes to our homes to attack us. But we r not allowed to kill innocent people who didn't nothing us. You should get a gun for your wife too lol.

When I'm away my female knows where my gun is located..I've taken her to the shooting range...in America it a must

I'm not a fan of guns and violence, at least up close and personal. I prefer the sniper method but only if gaining remote access to their vehicle and messing around with their basic functions fails.

When I'm away my female knows where my gun is located..I've taken her to the shooting range...in America it a must
Thats nice. I have noticed some of our people think it's crazy to own guns. I think if the person who is getting the gun intention is to protect his/her family and thats only reason there is nothing wrong with that. Hadda iskuulada iyo meel walba la isku dilayaa.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace she will use it on you if she finds out about your affairs. You leave your droppings behind. There are many trails

Last year she held it on my chest 7 ft away just cause she discovered stuff on my iPad that I stupidly didn't logout :francis:

Last year she held it on my chest 7 ft away just cause she discovered stuff on my iPad that I stupidly didn't logout :francis:
I hope you are joking. If thats true, I call that being irresponsible. Guns are not something to play with or scared people with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending