OVO Artist Top5 pulling bad bytches

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
i would never laugh at a dying Somali lool.. even in Fkd
Stop this sxb we all know you would be laughing of he posted a dead mali from Toronto just look at the ratings on his post niggas found an miskeen somali boy getting bullied infront of his hooyo as funny but when i clapback its victim mentality :draketf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
theyre sick in the head. why do somalis rep the cities their parents tahribed to so hard? nothing is funny about somebody fighting for their life.
No one is putting a gun to ur head and telling u read my posts if u don't want to read my thread you are more than welcome to put me on ignore buddy

No one is putting a gun to ur head and telling u read my posts if u don't want to read my thread you are more than welcome to put me on ignore buddy
im going to read whatever i want to read and im going to respond however i want to. its not that serious and i dont care that much

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Stop this sxb we all know you would be laughing of he posted a dead mali from Toronto just look at the ratings on his post niggas found an miskeen somali boy getting bullied infront of his hooyo as funny but when i clapback its victim mentality :draketf:
Big difference between the two posts g

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Big difference between the two posts g
My man pablo ur a reasonable guy you should understand that when someone disses on you that you will want to clap back

I already said I'm sorry for posting something messed up like that. Im an human and my emotions get the better of me sometimes. The difference is I'll own up to my mistakes and acknowledge when I'm wrong.

@AarHawd_7 for the sake of Somalinimo I won't post foul vids of ur cousin getting stabbed up by Madows one love crodie

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
My man pablo ur a reasonable guy you should understand that when someone disses on you that you will want to clap back

I already said I'm sorry for posting something messed up like that. Im an human and my emotions get the better of me sometimes. The difference is I'll own up to my mistakes and acknowledge when I'm wrong.

@AarHawd_7 for the sake of Somalinimo I won't post foul vids of ur cousin getting stabbed up by Madows one love crodie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you find that funny?
Some weirdo Wallahi, I’ve never seen someone with this much unwarranted hate towards UK somalis. This guy will go as far as mocking dead Somali boys (his own people), even innocent civilians just to rep a city that his parents sought refuge in fleeing war. Fkin nerd.

Trending

Latest posts