Oversharing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
One thing I have learned is that narcissist & toxic people like to share something small and personal about themselves to get you feeling comfortable around them and you begin to develop trust with them, but it's all a TRAP this is a technique they use for you to start sharing personal things . It's a love bomb. Becareful & pause and ask yourself is what I am sharing appropriate? Remember that normal people don't share personal things with strangers exceptions are for recovery groups etc.

I'm sharing this with you all cause I'm a narcissist myself, but I don't take advantage of people cause I have empathy.
Who knew you could be an empathic narcissist?

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
When I was 12 I used to feed the local ducks bread knowing it wasn't good for them. I didn't care though I felt they deserve to be happy for once so I kept doing it. It's from doing this I learnt my love language is feeding. What I am saying is if you are a BBW I'm interested, I'm willing to cover your monthly doordash costs

:wow:

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I was 12 I used to feed the local ducks bread knowing it wasn't good for them. I didn't care though I felt they deserve to be happy for once so I kept doing it. It's from doing this I learnt my love language is feeding. What I am saying is if you are a BBW I'm interested, I'm willing to cover your monthly doordash costs

:wow:

Save that money for yourself you need it more than me , I can sense you're an anorexic Abdi with riket legs :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I agree. I don’t over share but I really hate peoples who can’t shut up. Like stfu I’m trying to think about what I wanna eat for lunch not what happened between you and your spouse.:ohlord:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
One thing I have learned is that narcissist & toxic people like to share something small and personal about themselves to get you feeling comfortable around them and you begin to develop trust with them, but it's all a TRAP this is a technique they use for you to start sharing personal things . It's a love bomb. Becareful & pause and ask yourself is what I am sharing appropriate? Remember that normal people don't share personal things with strangers exceptions are for recovery groups etc.

I'm sharing this with you all cause I'm a narcissist myself, but I don't take advantage of people cause I have empathy.
Yes. My first contact with a person like this when I was in college. His name was Lucky and looked like Seth Green with blonde hair. The very first time he talked to me, he told me about his abusive childhood and his relationship problems. It weirded me out because I wouldn’t want to think about depressing things in my past that I’m trying to get over and the fear of people judging or pitying me. Every time I saw him, it’s always some drama. But he was also a pathological liar. My best friend had this cubby maadow chick that was her friend circle would lie about rape all the time for attention. I think people like this have Munchausen syndrome

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't share personal infos with anyone but family. I have friends and we do everything together but they'll never know my secrets.

I noticed something though, people come to me for advice, they share deep dark secrets or major issues in their lives and I genuinely give them a proper advice on how to move forward. I keep their secrets.... My lips are sealed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Huuno u r also mentally unwell, due to the incident in the childhood,

1599158205531.png

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Only person in this world that you can trust is your self. Only secret that no one knows are the ones in your head. Keep your mouth shut about stuff that you don't want anyone to use against you. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I've noticed it is easier to connect with people who can talk about themselves that those who don't, like sharing harmless details about their life.

Of course, an individual with a healthy mindset should not spill their deepest darkest secrets to others until proven trustworthy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've noticed it is easier to connect with people who can talk about themselves that those who don't, like sharing harmless details about their life.

Of course, an individual with a healthy mindset should not spill their deepest darkest secrets to others until proven trustworthy.

Because they are naturally talkers. The smart, intellectual ones usually are very quite. If u met me in real life, you will not directly speak to me, until maybe our 4th introduction. When i meet people i always repeat

"Nice to meet you huuno" :)

In which i always get

"How many damn times do i have to meet u"????? :(

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Because they are naturally talkers. The smart, intellectual ones usually are very quite. If u met me in real life, you will not directly speak to me, until maybe our 4th introduction. When i meet people i always repeat

"Nice to meet you
huuno"

In which i always get

"How many damn times do i have to meet u"?????

20200903_140211.jpg

Trending

Latest posts