ANALYSIS Overpopulation & Africa

Good video - Kurzgesagt is one on my favourite YT channels. Very fair and balanced.

As an aside, I absolutely hate it when people speak of overpopulation in the the second-largest continent on the planet. The average African uses far less resources than any other demographic on Earth.

Furthermore, Europeans have no right to talk of overpopulation considering how their numbers spilled across four continents and as a group have polluted more than any other group in human history

India and China each both outnumber Africa in it's entirety, but they're major economic powers and nuclear weapon states, so they are beyond reproach in the white man's world

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Good video - Kurzgesagt is one on my favourite YT channels. Very fair and balanced.

As an aside, I absolutely hate it when people speak of overpopulation in the the second-largest continent on the planet. The average African uses far less resources than any other demographic on Earth.

Furthermore, Europeans have no right to talk of overpopulation considering how their numbers spilled across four continents and as a group have polluted more than any other group in human history

India and China each both outnumber Africa in it's entirety, but they're major economic powers and nuclear weapon states, so they are beyond reproach in the white man's world
The political spectrum will change.

The Romans and Augustus were proud and well-assured that their empire will continue to last as a powerful state. They were overrun by Huns and Germanic peoples, the same people they entrusted in their ranks.

Europeans will suffer the same fate. They will be overrun by the chinese, Indians, and africans, the same people they taunted and took as inferiors.

Their achievements will be stolen and their organisations and cultures will be emulated by the east who will dominate them.

They fear this but their fate is sealed and that is, the utter and whole destruction of The West

population = power

india was is less then 12 percent of africa landmass has more people.

for africa to become powerfull we need a huge population

africa population should be atleast 5 billion people