Overated Kurdish pershmerga gang arrested by civilians after running from hashd al shaabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the mighty hashd al shaabi crushed the overated peshmerga kurdish gang, they started to flee with their weapons and their civilians arrested them for treason lol

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Interesting, they want Kirkuk's rich oil fields, :kanyehmm:

wtf has this got to with anything? focus on your own country, your in a foregin country as it is, and at the same time want to talk about another foregin country, you could'nt make this up.

wtf has this got to with anything? focus on your own country, your in a foregin country as it is, and at the same time want to talk about another foregin country, you could'nt make this up.
This is import as we are expanding the Khomeini revolution and remove the American and Zionist hegemony from kirkuk. Soon we will secure bombadishu too
Whaaat? How come they didnt stand to fight back??
nobody can fight back against qasem solemani and his hashd al shaabi troops on the ground lol.

Even the Saudi jihadists of daesh who were willing to die ran away
:icon lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm amused that these inflated Kurdish fighters fled from the sight of the advancing Shia lunatics.

What a joke.

They pretended they were gonna fight to the last man.

I'm amused that these inflated Kurdish fighters fled from the sight of the advancing Shia lunatics.

What a joke.

They pretended they were gonna fight to the last man.
They have been exposed as coward lol they only depend on American air cover to gain ground and act like they hardened fighters.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaahe @Mad Mullah we outa keep this thread alive till Baghdad captures the heartland of these infestation. Can't stand these Kurds ever since this Kurd in my town wanted to fight me for refusing to condemn Tayyib Erdogan. We deleted each other on social media over it. What a neef! How can you force a man to lean on your cause :mjlol:by force too

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kurds and Arabs are fuleys but these Peshmerger pulled a Mosul on Kirkuk:siilaanyosmile:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Most of Iraq's oil fields are in that area which is why Baghdad wants it under their control

_98334726_iraq_kurdish_areas_map_640-nc.png

Waryaahe @Mad Mullah we outa keep this thread alive till Baghdad captures the heartland of these infestation. Can't stand these Kurds ever since this Kurd in my town wanted to fight me for refusing to condemn Tayyib Erdogan. We deleted each other on social media over it. What a neef! How can you force a man to lean on your cause :mjlol:by force too
The dream of Kurdistan was shattered in kirkuk lol, they faces the reality hahaha no more Israeli/American project.

Erdogan is on the Side of the Iraqi army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts