over thirty and got kidnapped by egal airport for dhaqan celis (2021)

just as i landed a family member picked me up. i wanted to go to my dads villa in hargeisa instead my cousin turned up from burco in army fatigue (spelling)
i was put into a car against my will dragged to burco sent to cilaay for one whole year. it was bad the guy would walk into the house beat you and put this white burning powder to your nose. it burns you feel like your dying he would put tubes by my ear and scream quran made me drink disgusting water or randomly start hitting you they stole my phone was gridless for a year neeedless to say im never going back. as soon as i land my cousins will be there in army fatigue.

i still dont know the reason maybe my online activity or the fact i cussed some relative out alll i kno for certain as soon as i land in egal airport im dead and im over thirty

the only way for me to go to hargeisa is as a married woman cant fly alone

i never imagined this happening to me i thought dhaqan celis was for kids

Last edited:
my dad passed away my mum wasnt involved it was my older cousins and aunt.
AUN to your father and deeply sorry for your experience. If I was you I would call the feds on your cousins if they try that shit again and just bribe the police you called. got to be gritty back home

Last edited:
AUN to your father and deeply sorry for your experience. If I was you I would call the feds on your cousins if they try that shit again and just bribe the police you called. got to be gritty back home

i did try but he stands there in his police uniform and they ignore you.
he is police.

the only way i can go to somaliland safely is through puntland then avoid egal international.

the police is crap even the taxi driver helped the kidnap i was phoneless couldn't ask for help

they let me call my mum and spoke to them about the phone and cilaaj they ignored her and continued my mum blatenly told them maxaaad uu yeeda like whats your point.

Last edited:
just as i landed a family member picked me up. i wanted to go to my dads villa in hargeisa instead my cousin turned up from burco in army fatigue (spelling)
i was put into a car against my will dragged to burco sent to cilaay for one whole year. it was bad the guy would walk into the house beat you and put this white burning powder to your nose. it burns you feel like your dying he would put tubes by my ear and scream quran made me drink disgusting water or randomly start hitting you they stole my phone was gridless for a year neeedless to say im never going back. as soon as i land my cousins will be there in army fatigue.

i still dont know the reason maybe my online activity or the fact i cussed some relative out alll i kno for certain as soon as i land in egal airport im dead and im over thirty

Something u not telling us sxb.

because im qurba joog i dont know the reason im guessing internet pictures or my behaviour.
but they have police that report when u land
damn xamar isn't like that. Most you have to do is just try your best to blend in with how the locals dress and act so you dont get clocked as diaspora which can come with its problems sometimes

who knows sheikh Ali in burco? its him i went to his cilaaj for a year.
if i didnt want to go he'll beat you and pick u up

Sorry to hear about what happened!

Are you American, Canadian, or what country are you from? I can try to make a report for you to Homeland security if you're American.

They only assign guards for non-Somalis with foreign passports (westerners and gulf Arabs).This kid’s story smells like bs

Trending