Over 60 People Have Been Shot & At Least 22 People Have Been Killed In Lewiston, Maine Mass Shootings! Suspect Still At Large & Armed!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I hope there isn't a Somali victim; not because of obvious reasons but because Somalis will be ruthless to the victim for being at a bar.
He shot up a Walmart Distribution Center, which probably employs a lot of older Somalis, as well as a bowling alley.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Damn faraxs are taking their girls lol i remember 1 white dad shot his daughters bf and the bf was somali. It was in maine
It was a white guys’s sister and he told him to leave the house, he didn’t, threw a punch and got shot for it. Somalis didn’t care because he asked for it.
:whoa:

Somalis who live there tend to be Somali Bantus and other reer Maay, they don’t know probably that this shooting happened, ALX they’re chilling on their 20 acre farm.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
These cadaans are hilarious 🤣

"Have you seen the security camera footage? Must be northern Somali"
Even white supremacists know we are macrobian Caucasian and the south are Bantus. 👴🏻

frustrated old man GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He’s probably in Canada by now if
he had a tugboat. He was ex US Military so he has the skill to evade cops. Fascinating, we are watching a future Netflix documentary live in the flesh!

Trending