Over 40 Al Shabaab members, including major recruiter, burnt to a nice golden crisp by drone strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://intelligencebriefs.com/ahmad-iman-ali-killed-in-clandestine-airstrike-in-buaale-somalia/
An intelligence assessment by Strategic Intelligence (S.I) on a clandestine precision airstrike conducted on 22nd of March 2019 by an unidentified aircraft, targeting a building complex in Bu’aale town in Middle Juba prefecture of Somalia shows the airstrike may have killed Kenyan born terrorists and group top commander, Ahmad Iman Ali and over 40 other members of the Al-Qaeda branch in Somalia, Harakat Shabaab Mujahideen.

The death of Iman Ali will be a significant blow to the terrorist group and its grassroots cells. Since 2012, Ali aka Abu-Zinira was the face of the terror groups, jihadist’s recruitment, expansion, and media strategy. He is behind the establishment of terror cells in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Uganda, Burundi, and DR Congo.

Ahmad Iman Ali, a terrorist recruiter and trainer has been on the international wanted list and was listed as a wanted terrorist by the FBI. Ali has been responsible for propaganda productions and publications targeting the Republic of Kenya. He had also taken up the role of a spiritual leader, picking up from where the Kenyan radical Islam jihadist Aboud Rogo and Sheikh Makaburi left. His last production using the Al-Kataib Media was in 2017. He was elevated to lead the Al-Qaeda strategy becoming a powerful figure in the terrorist group. Using Al-Hijra label to communicate Al-Qaeda exploits in the Islamic Maghreb and AQIP, he was the equivalent of Al-Qaeda’s regional liaison officer.

Bu’aale township hidden in Middle Juba north of the terror group’s headquarters of Jiliib and is one of the largest training bases in Somalia. Bu’aale is also used by the terrorist group as a logistics and intelligence operations training and planning base. It is also used to hold prisoners particularly AMISOM troops injured and lost in battle grounds.
Oh boy! I always did like my terrorist meat well done.
tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We need to start penalizing tribes who get their people recruited. It should be on the tribe to disuade their kids

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We need to start penalizing tribes who get their people recruited. It should be on the tribe to disuade their kids
The problem is these terrorist scum forcibly recruit kids in the rural areas and train them to be suicide bombers by the time they are teenagers and no one can do shit about it this is the reason they’ve disarmed clans in the south from 2006-2010 every reer baadiye used to have an AK47 before to defend himself and his family :pacspit:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The problem is these terrorist scum forcibly recruit kids in the rural areas and train them to be suicide bombers by the time they are teenagers and no one can do shit about it this is the reason they’ve disarmed clans in the south from 2006-2010 every reer baadiye used to have an AK47 before to defend himself and his family :pacspit:

Never thought of it that way but we're they really disarmed though?

Not sure if arming these villages would be a good idea though since a dozen guns can't do shit against a hundred rabid terrorists.

Those guns would just end up in Al Shabaabs hands and the same kids will be recruited by force regardless.

Shaolin23

Never thought of it that way but we're they really disarmed though?

Not sure if arming these villages would be a good idea though since a dozen guns can't do shit against a hundred rabid terrorists.

Those guns would just end up in Al Shabaabs hands and the same kids will be recruited by force regardless.
How do you think Ahlu Sunnah came about Al Shabab began disarmament of Cayr MX and Dir nomads in GG and started killing people that didn’t comply so they banded together to fight the terrorists and defeated them if the Macawiisley in middle Shabeele were funded and armed same thing would of happened there as long as people are armed and willing to fight Al Shabab we can defeat them on our own trust me

Look at it this way, what government protects them now anyway ? An armed population is dangerous and not easy to control the US army couldn’t defeat Al Qaeda in Iraq so they armed and paid the Sunni tribes in Anbar to fight them 1 year later they were completely wiped from Anbar and other Sunni provinces only if the stupid Shia government didn’t target them they wouldn’t have supported ISIS

AS is a CIA project.
The same CIA that helped topple MSB.
The same CIA that wanted to kill Aideed.
How come every US project to restore hope in Somalia has failed?

Simple because all these projects were fuelling anarchy.

China is the big player in Africa and were it not for AS they would have been involved in Somalia.

AS has served US interest by keeping abay all foreign investors,they think the country is too risky.

US doesnt care about the Somali people it cares about the natural resources in Somalia.

AS has killed more Somalis,destroyed their properties,made them orphans, created insecurity etc.
While ironically they always threatened the Western world in the media.

Shaolin23

AS is a CIA project.

China is the big player in Africa and were it not for AS they would have been involved in Somalia.

AS has served US interest by keeping abay all foreign investors,they think the country is too risky.

US doesnt care about the Somali people it cares about the natural resources in Somalia.

AS has killed more Somalis,destroyed their properties,made them orphans, created insecurity etc.
I’ve always thought the terrorists were a creation of America but really it’s their number 1 allies after the Zionist, the Khaleeji Wahhabi Arabs who are the mastermind behind it America although sometimes appearing to be against extremism will also aid it if necessary in their master plan to weaken states and steal their resources so essentially create a problem, invade and try to fix that same problem,halfway succeed while stealing the resources leaving that country fractured and dying but not totally dead

Why can't they just all vacate as refugees when Al shabaab sleep or kill them in their sleep? Surely they can't stop families from running away.

Just march like the americans not like they can kill everyone.

:mjlol:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
AS is a CIA project.

Everyone knows that AS are comprised mainly of hawiye clan members and that they are the same warlords that were killing, raping, and looting innocent people during the civil war. Hawiye mooryaans do not want stability in southern Somalia. They are a people that thrive on chaos and unrest. This is the reason why Mogadishu will never be peaceful.

Stop blaming others for the problems that hawiey clan members aka mooryaans have created in Somalia. Your delusional if you think that US is behind AS. What a bunch of balony! The US were in Somalia back in 1993 because Aideed and his mooryaan hawiye's were blocking humanitarian aid from reaching the poor starving people (who mainly comprised of minority clans). Also, the United States has been great to Somalia....look at how many Somalis the US took since the Somali civil war.

Somalia will never be peaceful so long as the hawiye mooryaans exist. This is why I support Puntland independence. Puntland needs to declare sovereignty. Somalia is finished. Long live Puntland & Long live USA!!!!

Everyone knows that AS are comprised mainly of hawiye clan members and that they are the same warlords that were killing, raping, and looting innocent people during the civil war. Hawiye mooryaans do not want stability in southern Somalia. They are a people that thrive on chaos and unrest. This is the reason why Mogadishu will never be peaceful.

Stop blaming others for the problems that hawiey clan members aka mooryaans have created in Somalia. Your delusional if you think that US is behind AS. What a bunch of balony! The US were in Somalia back in 1993 because Aideed and his mooryaan hawiye's were blocking humanitarian aid from reaching the poor starving people (who mainly comprised of minority clans). Also, the United States has been great to Somalia....look at how many Somalis the US took since the Somali civil war.

Somalia will never be peaceful so long as the hawiye mooryaans exist. This is why I support Puntland independence. Puntland needs to declare sovereignty. Somalia is finished. Long live Puntland & Long live USA!!!!

Always Tryna find a way to bring up this fake PIM movement and hate on South somalia and AS might be compromised of Hawiye since they were apart of that ICJ union b4 it was funded by the Saudis so they could make money along with the U.A.E and Kenya with the sugar and charcoal trades. It's better for the country to have risky freedom ( meaning you can prosper by your own means and keep in touch with your ppl while keeping enemies at bay and defending yourself hence why they disarmed ppl so they could be powerless to do anything and that's why the ppl suffer)rather than be rich and controlled also low-key corruption as it's the 1% with the funds and the ppl suffering

And as for the U.S taking in refugees they should have done it as they had plans for Somalia along with the deep state entity which I'll always refer to since they make money off our puppet politicians hence why kheyre and farmajo get along well.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Always Tryna find a way to bring up this fake PIM movement and hate on South somalia and AS might be compromised of Hawiye since they were apart of that ICJ union b4 it was funded by the Saudis so they could make money along with the U.A.E and Kenya with the sugar and charcoal trades. It's better for the country to have risky freedom ( meaning you can prosper by your own means and keep in touch with your ppl while keeping enemies at bay and defending yourself hence why they disarmed ppl so they could be powerless to do anything and that's why the ppl suffer)rather than be rich and controlled also low-key corruption as it's the 1% with the funds and the ppl suffering

And as for the U.S taking in refugees they should have done it as they had plans for Somalia along with the deep state entity which I'll always refer to since they make money off our puppet politicians hence why kheyre and farmajo get along well.

You’re a member of the Dhulbahante clan correct? This is the conclusion I've come to after reading several of your rants.

Waryaa dhulo boy, naga aamus laxyahow, and orod oo socesho dhulkaaga from the jeegaan.

You’re a member of the Dhulbahante clan correct? This is the conclusion I've come to after reading several of your rants.

Waryaa dhulo boy, naga aamus laxyahow, and orod oo socesho dhulkaaga from the jeegaan.

Wallahi I ain't no dhulbahante and what rants you're the yute who always tries to call me jealous when you ( all puntlanders who try beef me and lose) can't give me a statement of what you guys would do better for your mere region and don't misjudge me I do not hate any puntlander as I have friends who are from there but they don't believe in this ludacris idea of PIM. I don't want to see any Somali suffer unless they brought it upon themself but if it's a trial from Allah may they go through it so Somali weyn can prosper as they wouldn't want their pride brused or to be controlled for the rest of their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.