Over 12 people killed in fighting between Civilians and Al Shabaab

Royalflush

novacane
Wallahi i'd never let them do this to my village and walk free. These tribes need to make temporary alliances to get rid of these es once and for all. borrow some aks from abgaal:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:and ride out on them. kindly ask the us for drone intelligence. get some inspiration from gadaffi and do state broadcasted hangings everyday. :win:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The chieftain or Leader should announce to the public anyone who is seen wearing al shabaab clothe or holding the black flag, u have freedom to kill them with anything in your grasp. Grab a big stone and run after him and knock him down dead.

The day Hawiye decides to do the right thing for somalia is the day al shabaab will be defeated in Somalia. Until then as long as they not in our region I don’t care anymore

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The day Hawiye decides to do the right thing for somalia is the day al shabaab will be defeated in Somalia. Until then as long as they not in our region I don’t care anymore

anti Hawiye troll alert

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tell me why I am wrong basra

You are wrong because u target one specific qabil. Al shabaab are joined by multiple qabils, radicals who think they speak for Islam. Its a team of bi polar who should be on medications

You are wrong because u target one specific qabil. Al shabaab are joined by multiple qabils, radicals who think they speak for Islam. Its a team of bi polar who should be on medications
Who controls their region? Why are they not in somalialand or puntland?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loool I can’t agree with that:deadosama:

Honestly Hawiye are the savior of Somali qabils. They will prove to be more religious than all somali qabils, the problem is, their religiosity is taken to extreme & vulnerable to al shabaab propaganda . They need moderation, we all need moderation.

Honestly Hawiye are the savior of Somali qabils. They will prove to be more religious than all somali qabils, the problem is, their religiosity is taken to extreme & vulnerable to al shabaab propaganda . They need moderation, we all need moderation.

What about Jubbalanders?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Civilians have resolved to defend themselves against armed militia

inalilah what a disaster with amisom ethiopia kenya and these niggas still can't take care of al shabab while the iraqi and syrian armies finished them in a week what an incompetent country of fools wallahi

Trending