OVER 100'000 KIDS IN THE UK GO MISSING EACH YEAR & 250,000 IN THE US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Finkelstein is a such a Jewy sounding name.
I noticed American Jews are super easy to identify. Mediterranean face + German ornamental surname = Jew 99% of the time.

Funnily enough they often have names obsessing with wealth like Goldstein, Goldberg, Silverman etc.

Hafez

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance people hate what they don't understand, fear what they can't conquer. They call you crazy because you're not compliant. In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Carry on your mission bradar.
:wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Please keep in mind that the quotes of the most prominent rabbis below have to be perceives as an official position of truly religious Jews.

First of all, the word of rabbi is considered the word of "ultimate authority" in any questions whatsoever. According to the Talmud, a rabbi is even capable of changing God's mid, as the story goes, in which the rabbi was able to convince God not to destroy the city, where ruled perversions, sadomasochism and brutal violence and murder.

Thus, for genuinely religious Jews the word of a rabbi is the LAW. The very Talmud, which is in essence the collection of laws, consists of the opinions of rabbis on any imaginable issue. In other words, the Talmud is the world of the rabbis.

Rabbi Avraham Elimelech Perlow,
Rebbe of Karlin, Russia (1892-1943)

Rabbi_Avraham_Elimelech_Perlow.jpg

רבי אברהם אלימלך פערלאוו זצ " ל אדמו " ר מקאר לין

Zionists and Mizrachists – there's nothing to talk about. They are the Satan himself! (Birkas Aharon, p. 193)

Rabbi Dovid Biderman,
Rebbe of Lelov, Poland (1827-1907)

TheRabbisSpeakOut_img_107.jpg

רבי דוד בידערמאן זצ"ל אדמו"ר מלעלוב

He said before his passing that the reason of the rabbis who went over to the Satan's side, the Zionists, was the reason why he was leaving the world, for this upset him to his very core. (Mishkenos Haro'im p. 266)

Rabbi Chaim Mordechai Gottlieb,
rabbi of Miskolc, Hungary

רבי חיים מרדכי גאטליעב זצ " ל אב " ד משיקאלץ

This building [of the Holy Land] is nothing but destruction... but such a group is very dangerous to the Jewish people, and we must stay as far as possible from them... Worse than all of the above is Zionism and their shekels that they give to strengthen the sinners in Jerusalem, who anger G-d in His palace and His city.

Satan himself disguises himself at the head of the Zionist organization.

(Mishkenos Haro'im volume 6)

Rabbi Moshe Hager,
Rebbe of Kossov, Hungary (1860-1926)

רבי משה האגער זצ"ל אדמו"ר מקאסוב

The enemy has wrapped itself in a cloak of “love of Zion” in order to fool the Jewish soul and entrap in its net of destruction even those who tremble at the word of G-d. There is no greater heresy than this, and it comes from the Satanic forces.

(Leket Ani, Vayechi)

Rabbi Meir Klein,
rabbi of Ujhel, Hungary (b. 1885)

רבי מאיר קליין זצ " ל - מאוהעל

Such is the way of the accursed group of the Zionists, to disguise all their lusts and abominations in our holy language, sinning in it and causing the masses to sin.

They trap unsuspecting Jews in their evil net. Woe to us that this has happened in our time! The efforts of Satan have been successful and they have spread around the Holy Land.

They have come and defiled the Holy Land with foreign abominations that our forefathers could never have imagined. Both of the ears of whoever hears about it will ring, and the hair of his flesh will stand on end. (Toldos Shmuel, v. 3 p. 142)

Rabbi Yishaya Asher Zelig Margolios,
Jerusalem

Rabbi_Yishaya_Asher_Zelig_Margolios.jpg

רבי ישעי ' אשר זע ל יג מרגליות זצ " ל ירושלים

Unfortunately, Satan was victorious and he founded a state of hell. (Or Zarua Latzadik, p. 19)

As a young man, Rabbi Margolios lived in an apartment in the Knesses neighborhood. Outside his window was a wheat field owned by an Arab named Abbad, who lived nearby. He was on good terms with the religious Jewish residents, and served as their “Sabbath gentile”: when the Jews needed to warm up milk for a sick person on the Sabbath, Abbad would warm it up.

[Note: since it is forbidden for religious Jews to do any work or cook on Sabbath, they utilize the "Sabbath gentile”, or “Sabbath Goy" (Shabes Goy) - non-Jew to do any work that needs to be done.]

When the light went out in their kerosene lamp, the Jews would call Abbad, and he knew what to do; no one had to tell him. After the Sabbath they would give him a small loaf of challah bread as a gift of appreciation.

One Sabbath in 1929, the Zionist settlers attacked Abbad's house. They knocked on his door, planning to murder him and his wife. The Zionist mob called Rabbi Margolios to help them. Rabbi Margolios knocked on Abbad's door, and as soon as he opened it he threw his Hasidic fur hat and caftan on the Arab and walked with him to the synagogue. The Zionists, not knowing which was the Arab and which was the Jew, abandoned the area. (Azamer Bishvachin, p. 11)

Rabbi Yissachar Dov Rokeach,
Rebbe of Belza, Poland (1854-1926)

Rabbi_Yissachar_Dov_Rokeach.jpg

רבי ישכר דוב רוקח זצ"ל אדמו " ר מבעלז

Every Jew, when saying the prayer against heretics, must have in mind the Zionists and Mizrachists.

(Michtav Hisorerus, p. 118)

On the night after every festival in Belz, they announced that no one should join the Zionists, the Mizrachi or the Agudah. (ibid.)

They are sinners and cause the masses to sin. (Kuntres 22 Cheshvan, p. 106)

Once on the night of Yom Kippur, as thousands of Chassidim squeezed into his synagogue and prepared for the Kol Nidrei prayers, a holy atmosphere pervaded the synagogue. No one made a sound, and all were waiting to hear the Rebbe's uplifting sermon for the Day of Judgment. He went up on the platform and called out in a loud voice,

“It is forbidden to join the Zionists, the Mizrachists, or any of their groups!”

That was all; that was the entire sermon before Kol Nidrei. (Kol Yisroel, 8 Sivan 5686)

Our brethren, believing Jews, be strong and stand up for our people and our Torah, not by might nor by power. We should not debate or argue with the Zionists and the Mizrachists, but rather we should fight by standing strong in our beliefs and not allowing the destroyer, the doctrine of Zionism and Mizrachi, to enter our homes.

Zionism itself is founded on denial of G-d's providence, reward and punishment and the coming of the redeemer. Nationalism is built only on the ruins of the holy Torah, belief in G-d, His prophets, and the Talmudic Sages. Therefore, even if the movement were led by G-d-fearing, righteous men with the best of intentions, it would be impossible for it not to destroy faith and Torah.

(Kuntres 22 Cheshvan, p. 108)

But it could be that before the arrival of the messiah, the Satan's efforts will succeed and the wicked will get a state in the Land of Israel. Therefore it is an obligation on every Jew who must leave his home to move to America or somewhere else, but not to the Land of Israel under the state of these wicked men,because their state would be a great danger to every Jew's body and soul.

(Om Ani Chomah v. 6 13 Adar I 5717)

All his life, the Rebbe fought against Zionists of all types, using the same weapons that his father and other rabbis used against the Reform. He led a tough struggle against Zionism while it was still a budding movement, standing strong just as his father had stood in his time against the secularists, not giving them access to any leadership role.

(Admoirei Belze p. 251).

Rabbi Yisroel Hager,
Rebbe of Vizhnitz, Romania (1860-1936)

Rabbi_Yisroel_Hager.jpg

רבי ישראל האגער זצ " ל א ב " ד וויזניץ

Satan is constantly changing his disguise and sending his agents to entrap the Jewish masses in his net, so that they throw the yoke of the Torah off their necks. The names of these agents change every few generations. Today, they are called “Zionists”.

(Kedosh Yisroel ch. 16, p. 276)

Once he met a Zionist on the anniversary of Herzl's death. The Zionist said, “In honor of this day it is proper to have a feast.” The Rebbe replied, “Certainly, for when the wicked perish there is joy.”

(ibid. v. 2 ch. 24, p. 619)

In last week's newspaper I saw things written in my name that I did not ever say or think of. I therefore request of you that you honor your newspaper's principles and issue a correction. It claims that I said that “the Zionist idea is a lofty idea and no good Jew who follows the path of Judaism and clings to the commandments of G-d and His Torah should oppose this great idea”. This is a complete lie, for I never spoke such words. (ibid.)

I would very much like to travel to the Holy City of Jerusalem, but due to the “Zionists” I will not go, even if I would lock myself in my room and avoid any contact with them. (ibid. ch. 18 p. 300)

The Rebbe did not give everyone permission to go to the Holy Land, especially young people without their parents, lest they fall under the influence of the “Zionist” movement.

I am turning to you urgently to draw your attention to the holy obligation upon you to join the united religious kehillah (the Eidah Chareidis of Jerusalem), built on holy foundations, and not, G-d forbid, the kehillah of the Nationalist Council, which is not founded on the Torah of G-d. (ibid. ch. 24, letter 35)

Rabbi Avraham of Sochatchov,
Poland, author of Avnei Nezer (1839-1910)

רבי אברהם מסאכאטשאוו זצ"ל אב"ד ואדמו"ר מסאכאטשאוו

I was happy to see that you possess understanding, and even from afar you were able to perceive the bitter poison of the Zionists and Mizrachists in any form or appearance. I have nothing to add to your words. Let G-d be with you to stop the spread of this plague before it becomes common in your country. (Hapeles, Kislev 5665, p. 133)

All the spreaders of sin who have ever arisen in the Jewish people have not succeeded to the degree that the group calling itself “Zionists” has succeeded. They have led the masses away from the faith and made them complete deniers of all principles of Jewish faith. How have they managed to do this? By pretending to be righteous, in order to commit treason against G-d.

People have not hearkened to the voice of the rabbis who warned not to succumb to the Satan's counsel. They have gone from bad to worse, and now many of them are not embarrassed to raise up a hand against the Torah of G-d in public. They deny the fundamentals of our faith and some of them deny G-d Himself. (ibid.)

Rabbi Chaim Ozer Grodzensky,
rabbi of Vilna, Lithuania (1863-1940)

Rabbi_Chaim_Ozer_Grodzensky.jpg

רבי חיים עוזר גראדזינסקי זצ"ל אב " ד ווילנא

Your honor must know that on the matter of the Zionists and the Mizrachi, I am in correspondence with the greatest rabbis of this generation, and all of them have decided that Zionism is the work of Satan with all his seductions and incitements,for the purpose of turning the Jewish people from the good path.

They have warned that a great danger arises from it for the entire Jewish people, G-d forbid, and that all those who venture to defend the Zionists are no better than they.

To our shame, some rabbis in our country have joined the Zionists and have founded an organization under the name of Mizrachi. They have rejected all the rebukes of the rabbis, and they pretend to be men with respect for the word of G-d.

They have founded committees and it is likely that they will turn to your honor. I am therefore informing your honor that all the greatest rabbis in our land are perplexed at the matter. In the books of the Jewish legal authorities there is no suggestion that it is our duty to found a kingdom.

On the contrary, our Talmudic sages have expressly forbidden this. These rabbis of the Mizrachi have no faith, and do not trust in the salvation of G-d. Their minds have become deranged into believing that in a state founded by the hands of man there will be peace for us.”

(The Transformation, pp 186-187)

Rabbi Shimon Sofer,
rabbi of Erlau, Hungary (1850-1944)

Rabbi_Shimon_Sofer.jpg

רבי שמעון ס ופר זצ " ל אב " ד ערל ו י

It is well-known that the Zionists are complete deniers of the Torah, and they themselves say so openly. Whoever still has a spark of Judaism in his heart hates them and cannot bear to join them. (Tikun Olam, ch. 51)

Rabbi Yechiel Michel Epstein,
rabbi of Novhardok, Russia (1829-1908)

רבי יחיאל מיכל עפשטיין זצ"ל אב " ד נא ווהארדאק

Woe to us, for our holy Torah is in unimaginable decline, especially now that the hated movement called "Zionism" has spread, to our sorrow.Regarding them it is stated in the prayerbook, "Zion cries bitterly" for they are the ones who extinguished the fire of our holy Torah. (Hapeles 5665, p. 139)

Anyone who fears G-d should flee from the Zionists and Mizrachists as one flees from fire. (ibid.)

http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books...ith_Rosenthal.html#Lucifer_is_very_much_alive

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lmao dont every try any psychedelics you will go straight to the insane asylum
While you've been meditating the world is almost coming to an end my g, allow them psychedelics & return to your creator, Allah the most benevolent, the most wise, master of the day of judgement.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Finkelstein is a such a Jewy sounding name.
I noticed American Jews are super easy to identify. Mediterranean face + German ornamental surname = Jew 99% of the time.

Funnily enough they often have names obsessing with wealth like Goldstein, Goldberg, Silverman etc.
Wealth? You mean usury? Amun Ra when will you grow up from them pagan Egyptian mythology, you saw what happened to pharaoh? I suggest you don't dive in at the deep end & humble yourself, after all it wasn't too long ago that you was dribbling & shitting all over the place not knowing how to walk & talk, my g, now you think you're a god kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ask men to f*ck u
I quoted a biggie lyric & you dedicated a whole thread to mens derrière, do you really want to take it there? I can provide the link for the biggie track, but the one million somalilaan shilling question is can you provide a logical explanation as to why you like to observe mens rears? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending