Outside of Addis Ababa/Finfinne, what other land disputes do Oromo and Amhara have with each other

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Ethiopia_regions_english.png

@xabashi @Abba Sadacha @AfranQallo if Ethiopia ever partitions or if Oromos secede, what territories outside of Addis Ababa would be fought over?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All I know is that Oromo have land disputes with everyone. I mean look at the shape of their territory. It looks like a disease that's spread across Ethiopia.

oromos are scary. they come to your home, multiply and then say it's theirs and they were there before you.

so everybody wants leave then
Logic would say, if everybody wants to live then their could be no Ethiopia by now. Even TPLF when it was at the helm and could just declare independence and leave never tried it. So the assumption that "everybody wants to leave" can not be true. As far as I know no one wants to live, I don't know if Somali region wants to live but until now I see not a single opposition party out of more than 100 that is at least officially made its program to leave even though it is legal to have have such party. If someone wants to leave, I expect there could be at least one party that made its program to leave.

Trending