Outrage at journalist who insulted Somali U17 Winners

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shame asking about qabiil and calling the players “langaap” . :snoop:

He is from Garissa just like Jamal Osman

He literally celebrated with the message "Somali Somali baa leh" but idiot lamagoodles are still insulting him. They should be thankful that someone like him is playing for them, it's not as if luugo basto farahs could ever play football on high level.

The mother of Abdihafid talks here about how her son was prevented to play for a Jubbaland team because of his background as a bajuni, he was being discriminated in Kismayo, a town his ancestors founded 1000 years ago by some nomads who may have come to this area in 1990s.

TekNiKo

VIP

Hes a renowned AJ journalist and well educated, that is whats shocking youd expect this from baadiya not an educated journalist :jaynerd:

This is the reality back home, people aren’t tolerant of their own brothers and sisters.

TekNiKo

VIP

The mother of Abdihafid talks here about how her son was prevented to play for a Jubbaland team because of his background as a bajuni, he was being discriminated in Kismayo, a town his ancestors founded 1000 years ago by some nomads who may have come to this area in 1990s.
The Madoobe govt banned him in 2020 for playing for JL and now his AJ nephew is attacking him for being Baajuuni these people are very uncouth:snoop:

Well done for not sensing the sarcasm in the post

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Trending