OUTFITS THAT I HATE

this ... ugly... that not hijab... why I am sure she is pretty but ... a big no.

09b0c426640044bee9602045fcc4b7a0.jpg

d601000bb06b7713efb0d21ea303cd13.jpg
Her toes look like haar disgusting fam imagine having a toe fetish :susp:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Did I come for you babe

Yes, but I trimmed it down recently and got a low fade because I got bored of it. The guy's hair looks good to me

I don't know what 4b is but my hair is half-way j4reer.

We're reclaiming that word - you're not allowed to use it anymore with your siingo siingo timo

:mjswag:

Alluring

Sayonara
Yes, but I trimmed it down recently and got a low fade because I got bored of it. The guy's hair looks good to me

I don't know what 4b is but my hair is half-way j4reer.

We're reclaiming that word - you're not allowed to use it anymore with your siingo siingo timo

:mjswag:
4b is like j.reer hair that every somali guy seems to have and they wear it in the ugliest fashion. I will say j.reer :drakewtf:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
OP sounds like you're projecting. I don't like to see bare cheeks on the street as much as anyone else but if I'm at the house I don't mind a little jumpsuit or lounge set. You sound upset you don't have the body for something like that :icon redface:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I hate women who wear this. UUF. you probably smell like an old woman’s discharge and sweat. DISGUSTING. Get away from me immediately
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THESE SHOES are so GHETTO. Please do not speak to me if you wear this, you probably have an iq of 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IF YOU WEAR A HIJAB WITH TIGHT DRESS GET AWAY FROM ME. I’m saying this because I just KNOW you are the type of person who talks shit about people and overall... ew

thank you for listening to my Ted talk 😁🤨
Cardi b came to my mind when I saw those outfits.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I really couldn't care less about those outfits as they're not somali dhaqan to wear 'em nor Islamic

If you wear that, chances are you're probably from the ghetto, the streets, listen to Megan The Faras, etc

Please renew your somalinimo as it's due to be revoked.