OUTFITS THAT I HATE

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I hate women who wear this. UUF. you probably smell like an old woman’s discharge and sweat. DISGUSTING. Get away from me immediately
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THESE SHOES are so GHETTO. Please do not speak to me if you wear this, you probably have an iq of 2
IF YOU WEAR A HIJAB WITH TIGHT DRESS GET AWAY FROM ME. I’m saying this because I just KNOW you are the type of person who talks shit about people and overall... ew

thank you for listening to my Ted talk 😁🤨

I hate women who wear this. UUF. you probably smell like an old woman’s discharge and sweat. DISGUSTING. Get away from me immediately

THESE SHOES are so GHETTO. Please do not speak to me if you wear this, you probably have an iq of 2
IF YOU WEAR A HIJAB WITH TIGHT DRESS GET AWAY FROM ME. I’m saying this because I just KNOW you are the type of person who talks shit about people and overall... ew

Uff I can smell the odour from here
Get that away chile :susp:

Alluring

Sayonara
- Those ugly ass tight jumpsuits from fashion nova every chick was wearing. The thing is you have to the body to pull it off, ain't no one want to see your whale punani in cellulite in a shitty jumpsuit you bought for $5

- the graphic tees with the cringey quotes on them, and the ones that try and make a statement.
- b*tches who wear huge ass hoops are so fucking ghetto

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

IF you are a man and have this hair cuts iga teg I won’t give you the time of my day to speak to you
I can smell the streets from here :banderas:

Villainess

- Those ugly ass tight jumpsuits from fashion nova every chick was wearing. The thing is you have to the body to pull it off, ain't no one want to see your whale ****** in cellulite in a shitty jumpsuit you bought for $5

- the graphic tees with the cringey quotes on them, and the ones that try and make a statement.
- b*tches who wear huge ass hoops are so fucking ghetto
I forgot the horror called FashionNova. And don’t get me started on forever 21 quote tshirts LAAA

Alluring

Sayonara
Now for the men

- This new style that somali niggas love abusing but they always look so shitty, it only looks good on people with curls yet every nigga with 4b j.reer hair has this style and it makes me gag.

- sagging, gay ass behavior, I don't want to see your shit stains on your sponge bob underwear

Villainess

Now for the men

- This new style that somali niggas love abusing but they always look so shitty, it only looks good on people with curls yet every nigga with 4b j.reer hair has this style and it makes me gag.

- sagging, gay ass behavior, I don't want to see your shit stains on your sponge bob underwear
NOT THE SKID MARKED UNDERWEAR LMFAO
Let’s talk about THIS