Our U.K. members please tell us why Tima Jilics N your country think they're white and own the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
that they will tell you Somalis "go back to your country ":farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Couple of times I watched a turban wearing women and men of tima jilics on a BBC documentaries where they say "we can't take anymore immigrants, we are full....these people need to assimilate". La ilaha i la lahu....She's wearing a turban:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I have never came across more delusional people than them in my life.

Have you had any kind of this talk with them, surely you work with them or go to school.

The worse ones are the ones that Idi Amin kicked out of Uganda. They really think they thoroughly British bc the U.K. gave them asylum. How on earth have they forgotten that they were brought to Uganda as slaves.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you think Somalis own the UK more than the Indians?

:ayaanswag:

I'm trying to tell you that Indians (tima jilic) are going around Britain calling Somalis that were there to assimilate or get the "hell outa of our country ":chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:while wearing a turban

its not just Indians who are delusional.

i remember during the brexit referendum when several Somali's told me to vote out because 'eastern European immigrants are taking over this country':gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts