Our Princess looking classy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Ahead of a visit to India. She has mixed heritage mostly Irish and English. The Irish are known
to have dark hair.

Kate Middleton
32E8C7B400000578-3526288-image-m-71_1459970629208.jpg

32E8AB6C00000578-3526288-image-a-29_1459967640490.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...bridge-open-home-youngsters-India-Bhutan.html

She looks beautiful for someone who gave birth.

From what i have seen, she is not snobbish or look down on people. She is always smiling, shaking hands and being personable.

:up:

Bohol

VIP

From what i have seen, she is not snobbish or look down on people. She is always smiling, shaking hands and being personable.

Usually the upper English class are polite, only chavs have bad dhaqan here in UK.

Bohol

VIP
She's 33., and she looks 40.

Even overly privileged royal white women age horribly.

I like her body though and the neef @Air Jalam is taking another L for disliking it.

She looks great. Her body type could be more to do with genetics rather than diet, all her family members are slim like her.
In Sweden the average Swedish white girl is slim and tall (it is genetics), they are always the envy of other Europeans Lol.

But I don't dig the whole King, Queen and royalty stuff.

Maybe because I live in the US, it seems weird to me.

When i heard that Darood guy was claiming to be 'Boqorka Somalida' i busted out laughing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cause you're clearly envious, as you can see on this video every odey dhaqmeed from every tribe came to pay homage, you'll see on this video it was hawiye odey dhaqmeed who said lets stop referring to him as boqor Darood instead call him boqor somali'eed.

She looks great. Her body type could be more to do with genetics rather than diet, all her family members are slim like her.
In Sweden the average Swedish white girl is slim and tall (it is genetics), they are always the envy of other Europeans Lol.

She was heavier in the mid 2000s. Definitely not this thin, and that was before she had kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts