Our first modern weapons docked in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
More modern weapons with military radar systems :banderas:
xW6tj1D.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pirates is an insult now? defending your coastline from ppl who steal your fish? f*ck outta here we revenge anagu we aint gun gun dhalay like u who gets fucked in the ass by white people. What is an insult is being a refugee in a tribal territory you abuse. That's an insult. It shows your poorer then us or else why you living in camps in bosaso and working as waiters and shit. Your the poorest people in somalia, your women are s in addis ababa hotels like durdur in bole rwanda with amhara pimps.

Your people are always being burnt in libya and women raped, your the refugee crisis of somalia today with all the plane loads coming back being isaaq even your govt doesn't help u but farmajo does and puntland does by sending them back to burco. Don't ever show off when your the poorest among us.

There is hotels in hargeisa where your women are known to hang out, want proof?

Pirates is an insult now? defending your coastline from ppl who steal your fish? f*ck outta here we revenge anagu we aint gun gun dhalay like u who gets fucked in the ass by white people. What is an insult is being a refugee in a tribal territory you abuse. That's an insult. It shows your poorer then us or else why you living in camps in bosaso and working as waiters and shit. Your the poorest people in somalia, your women are s in addis ababa hotels like durdur in bole rwanda with amhara pimps.

Your people are always being burnt in libya and women raped, your the refugee crisis of somalia today with all the plane loads coming back being isaaq even your govt doesn't help u but farmajo does and puntland does by sending them back to burco. Don't ever show off when your the poorest among us.

Let me guess your cousins blowing themselves up are also defending their land :comeon:

You pirate/terrorist lovers say anything

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let me guess your cousins blowing themselves up are also defending their land :comeon:

You pirate/terrorist lovers say anything

I am the terrorist, when im being attacked? that means america is terrorist because isis is attacking them. U have been reported to International community long time ago and ur angry about it. Your the only one not attacked and it's because they work from burco, your like the IRAN of somalia. HQ of terrorism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Noone is running around in my land attacking my soldiers and driving them 300 kilometers matey. You got wars happening all over your land from your own HY. It's dead SL, it died with HY leaving.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Clearly this video is photo shopped, you can tell the way the picture was taken or either that their hiding the video because it's clearly for emirati boys who will be 1000 in berbera all armed and driving thru the streets with weapons like amisom to watch the houthi movement.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's so sad when Isaaq brag about emirati owned weapons, weapons they will take when they leave after 30 years and will be used only for the yemen war. That's when you know isaaqu inu jabay si xun. This causes a puntite to feel superior and slam them down even further. I mean your siyasad is to beg around the world for aqoonsi, that's how we know ur weak and eelay like.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would be so ashamed to be isaaq if all my politicians did every day was beg for recognition, literally ka waran 'wa tuugsi' around the world, this shows me wa qabil yar oo jaban weeye and if they weren't u dont need to beg like majerten to do his politics. Waanu kala saarayna accept it, I aint begging noone for my politics. WA QASAB and it's the law of the land and anyone who says otherwise the western community will tell them DONT PISS OFF MAJERTEN THEY ARE THE STRONGEST TRIBE IN SOMALIA AND WE SUPPORT THEIR POLICIES ONLY.

It's so sad when Isaaq brag about emirati owned weapons, weapons they will take when they leave after 30 years and will be used only for the yemen war. That's when you know isaaqu inu jabay si xun. This causes a puntite to feel superior and slam them down even further. I mean your siyasad is to beg around the world for aqoonsi, that's how we know ur weak and eelay like.

You think we gave Emirates the base without exchange some advanced weapons and military training for our soldiers. Osman you have no brain at all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You think we gave Emirates the base without exchange some advanced weapons and military training for our soldiers. Osman you have no brain at all.

No soldier or weaponry can help you bro, that's the truth. The western community supports our 98 founding principle of federalism, they will never ever change, it doesn't even if you get a nuclear bomb, the whole world will tell you majerten is the boss of somalis all over the world.

Puntland pirates don't have trackers installed. The pirates might even use the same site as these idiots to choose a target.

:liberaltears:

They are tracking their movements , not their actual location. It helps you get in the vicinity so you can eventually run into them

Punan pirates and Isis will meet their doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending