Our ancestors should have been more expansionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscount

I got real connections
Socotra is not Somali! It has always belonged to proto-Semites called "Al-Mahra" aka Meheri/Carab Saalax.

Many settled in North-Eastern Somalia and became "Arab Salah" aka Meheri @SuldaankaMeheri 's people.

The current Sultan of the Al-Mahra Sultanate came to visit Puntland not that long ago.

View attachment 169059
this isn't true based of paternal haplogroups most people from Socotra are J1 which is extremely uncommon in most regions of Somalia, unless you have Yemeni descent.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
this isn't true based of paternal haplogroups most people from Socotra are J1 which is extremely uncommon in most regions of Somalia, unless you have Yemeni descent.
She is saying that MJ clan and the Yemen have good relations and some intermarry

We're pissing away what we do actually have right now. Forget expansion we might go into contraction and loose what we already have . Being too greedy is not good.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Socotra? I was thinking of southeast Africa like the great rift valley. Can you imagine if Somalis conquered this rich area before the Bantus? History would've been different today.

View attachment 169053

Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Madagascar would've been awesome to colonize too. All these rich fertile lands and coast would've been amazing to sit on. The tiny islands around this area could've been the Somali version of the Caribbean islands forget the dry Socotra island. It's such a shame the Bantus beat us to it.
:mjkkk:
Bantus got the whole continent on lock. Landheere walaahi. No one challenged them and yet they let Europeans and Indians control whole countries like Kenya and South Africa. Shame walaahi.

Somalis back then were not expansionist because they hadn't been United since the land of punt. We mined gold from Mozambique for centuries unchallenged and were expanding further down south until he portuguese interfered.

Imagine if they colonised and populated all the way down to Mozambique. Only Ethiopia would have rivalled us regionally.

Recent Somalis have quick tempers and slow minds. Let's hope the diaspora will educate themselves and those back home will copy us alongside the native students that are studying abroad.

:mjlol: :kanyehmm:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Socotra? I was thinking of southeast Africa like the great rift valley. Can you imagine if Somalis conquered this rich area before the Bantus? History would've been different today.

View attachment 169053

Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Madagascar would've been awesome to colonize too. All these rich fertile lands and coast would've been amazing to sit on. The tiny islands around this area could've been the Somali version of the Caribbean islands forget the dry Socotra island. It's such a shame the Bantus beat us to it.
:mjkkk:

Part of me thinks the land was too jungle and undeveloped for them. They extracted Gold from Sofala but the whole region became a Portuguese dominion before they could formally occupy it.

Somalis were more interested in reaching the Far East, like Sri Lanka, Sumatra etc.

20210125_025539-1.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Part of me thinks the land was too jungle and undeveloped for them. They extracted Gold from Sofala but the whole region became a Portuguese dominion before they could formally occupy it.

Somalis were more interested in reaching the Far East, like Sri Lanka, Sumatra etc.

View attachment 169076

That's incorrect the "jungle" area is mostly located in central Africa. Southeast Africa consists of fertile plains and fertile highlands that's why you have the largest wildlife migration and grazing happening over there. The reason why Somalis didn't expand further is because they didn't adopt farming and this is another fundamental reason why their population was always small and because of our lower population there was no reason to expand when we had enough land to graze on. Agricultural communities tend to have a larger population and this allows them to search and expand for more fertile lands like for example the Bantus. This is why they sit on half of the continent. The Bantus used to live in Cameroon but after they acquired iron and farming skills their population quickly exploded and conquered vast fertile territories across Africa.

If had our ancestors adopted the agricultural lifestyle we would've had the whole great rift valley to ourselves.

The grasslands of Uganda.

1612132502698.png

The cool temperature highlands of Kenya.

1612132569172.png

Semi-tropical grasslands of Tanzania.

1612132623947.png

Rwanda highlands.

1612133364751.png

I can show much but you can see how blessed these fertile lands are and how lucky Bantus are to aquire the most beautiful and rich lands in Africa. Southeast Africa has a cool climate and perfect for agriculture. This region is considered the China of Africa.

Socotra is an island that belongs to Al-Mahra people

But a group of them became Somali through marrying MJ/Harti. They are called Carab Saalax and are closer to MJs than any group on earth. Ask @SuldaankaMeheri & @Tucking_Fypo

Meheris came to Puntland and married MJs/Harti and thus the Carab Saalax clan was born. In Oman, Hartis married Al-Meheri and AlShehri and other Proto-Semites and became Arabised.
How come non somali became a somali just they marry somali woman i dont get this kind things

If you stay in a country long enough and look like the natives you can blend in.
I dont agree with tht non somalis living somalia for long doesnt and marrying somali woman doesnt make them.somali if they dont have somali lineage
And arent native how much they try nor own
somalis erase somali lineage tht what i see
If tht is the case what is being somali for if non.somali lineage can.claim.somali

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
For a small tribe we were expansionist asf.

It it wasn't for the colonialists Somalia would've been bigger than Ethiopia.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
For a small tribe we were expansionist asf.

It it wasn't for the colonialists Somalia would've been bigger than Ethiopia.
Ethipioa isnt even one tribe land it consist of 100 ethnics somalis owning the biggest one or second next to oromia

while somaliweyn on consist of just ethnic somalis

fun facts if cadaans gave every ethnic their own country like every ethnic own country we would biggest country in africa

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Ethipioa isnt even one tribe land it consist of 100 ethnics somalis owning the biggest one or second next to oromia

while somaliweyn on consist of just ethnic somalis

fun facts if cadaans gave every ethnic their own country like every ethnic own country we would biggest country in africa
Bantu would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts