Our African brothers and sisters are upset

Who said I’m proud ? Besides Every ethnicity have their own gangs and I’ll rather ours be savages than punks. Blacks have been insulting us since the 90/00s and are now crying they get cooked on the streets
why’d you have to ruin our noble name by naming it after a gang where you’re not even majority
77B62A51-43F8-4885-86ED-C7E9663D1D71.gif

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why do online madows have such an complex towards Somalis? I saw them shit talking Ethiopians in the quotes too. Never see this shit irl but these people get brave behind their social media accounts wallahi.

Meanwhile, this is how their Igbo sisters move in my dm’s. 🤷🏿‍♂️

1711702083094.png

Last edited:
M
Why do online madows have such an complex towards Somalis? I saw them shit talking Ethiopians in the quotes too. Never see this shit irl but these people get brave behind their social media accounts wallahi.

Meanwhile, this is how their Igbo sisters move in my dm’s. 🤷🏿‍♂️

View attachment 322221
i see you’re profile picture and I’m getting strong I reverted back to the deen vibes . Correct if my assumptions they are wrong
View attachment 322233

No we didn't sell west africans into slavery stop these lies.
No but the Arabs did, a lot of them were brought over to the east. Some were transported to the Middle East and some stayed in the HOA. Apart from the Arabs and the Cadaans, I don’t think you realise that West Africans were the biggest slavers of that time. They gave the Arabs and the cadaans a run for their money !

No but the Arabs did, a lot of them were brought over to the east. Some were transported to the Middle East and some stayed in the HOA. Apart from the Arabs and the Cadaans, I don’t think you realise that West Africans were the biggest slavers of that time. They gave the Arabs and the cadaans a run for their money !
Are you a West African?

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Astagfirullah fear Allah.

Remember this kind of pride and arrogance is what Allah hates most. You are essentially insulting the design of the creator.

Eye for an eye.

They insult our features why can’t we diss them back in return?

This type of mentality would put us in a disadvantage. Seriously.

West Africans/ Caribbeans insult our features by making fun of how “God” created us are you saying we should let them walk all over us?

No one is perfect, sometimes defending yourself is better than being walked all over.

Last edited: