Our African brothers and sisters are upset

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Sharky isn’t even all that and he’s more attractive than any Nigerian man.
Wllhi i’ve never seen a genuinely attractive west African man ( aside from Fulani) they’re either average or ugly.

Xeda

I think they became more attractive, from mixing different West African ethnic groups + admixture.

This headshape doesn't exist among them, I'm not making fun of it, just pointing out the phenotypes that have disappeared among African Americans.

Madow men will dead look like this and call Somali men ugly, I can’t take this demographic seriously 😭😭
B1986B08-9598-4A03-B01D-860AA66B5ECA.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Go on any Islamic 'dating' website, and compare Somali men to men from other African countries. Somali men are more attractive on average, especially those that look after themselves.

Yea I've been told they get annoyed when we pull chicks they struggle to get.

Someone needs to humble these madow men, Idk where they get the balls to insult Somali men
View attachment 322127
have they seen themselves??? The average Somali man is a model compared to them.

The NFL made me realize a lot of these niggas are hideous. Like look at our two time MVP Lamar Jackson

Lebron James Lol GIF by Uninterrupted

Bro looks more west African than AA. The NFL got plenty of ugly niggas that are in shape and rich. If they were in shape and broke I doubt most of them would be pulling baddies.

Xeda

Tbh yeah, it's not offensive, we know our worth, we don't cry. Tell west african men they're not handsome and they will throw a fit
Reminds me of @pinkyandthebrain thread about this mixed girl who said she finds Somali men more attractive than Nigerian men and they started throwing a hissy fit in the comments section 🫠

Kisame

Plotting world domination
When African niggas make those street vids asking which ethnicities women like the most they get pissed off when they mention somalis :dead:

It's always UK Madows doing this too.

Shout out to reer UK for making them insecure :salute:. They need to know their place

Trending

Latest posts