Ouija board

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tbh I wouldn't play with one but even if I did if your Imaan is strong no jinn can harm u

Last edited:
My friends did!!

They used the board when they were having a sleep over and asked everyone to join them that day. I specifically didn’t go since I don’t play with that shit.

They started using the board on 03:00 AM (the devils hour) and they went to the basement. they were asking questions and were joking around. Eventually the one friend of mine who held that sleepover wanted to ask if her dead relative wanted to talk with them. And the board answered Yes. They asked a lot of different things until that person asked noticed smt was odd and Off.

so she asked if the entity that was talking to them was really her relative. Which the board answered “No”.

what happened next was so incredibly dumb :snoop: they all ran out of the basement and they slept In the room of her parents. Eventually the house was Sort of haunted. The doors were opening and closing on their own, the house had a cold chill and it was mad uncomfortable to visit her house. She told me that she heard whispers every night when she was sleeping. Her parents started to notice that smt was going wrong.

eventually they decided to call a priester once they heard horrible sounds coming from the basement. since then nothing odd happened there anymore.

The entity didn’t leave them since they didn’t close of the game. They invited a bad entity into their lives and they didn’t ask them to leave nor did they do anything against it.
I was so happy that I didnnt attend that stupid sleepover :russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My friends did!!

They used the board when they were having a sleep over and asked everyone to join them that day. I specifically didn’t go since I don’t play with that shit.

They started using the board on 03:00 AM (the devils hour) and they went to the basement. they were asking questions and were joking around. Eventually the one friend of mine who held that sleepover wanted to ask if her dead relative wanted to talk with them. And the board answered Yes. They asked a lot of different things until that person asked noticed smt was odd and Off.

so she asked if the entity that was talking to them was really her relative. Which the board answered “No”.

what happened next was so incredibly dumb :snoop: they all ran out of the basement and they slept In the room of her parents. Eventually the house was Sort of haunted. The doors were opening and closing on their own, the house had a cold chill and it was mad uncomfortable to visit her house. She told me that she heard whispers every night when she was sleeping. Her parents started to notice that smt was going wrong.

eventually they decided to call a priester once they heard horrible sounds coming from the basement. since then nothing odd happened there anymore.

The entity didn’t leave them since they didn’t close of the game. They invited a bad entity into their lives and they didn’t ask them to leave nor did they do anything against it.
I was so happy that I wasn’t there playing with them :russ:
Why do I feel like everything u say is a big lie

i DONT recommend for ANYONE to go play with bad entities. Talking with them is basically an invite to your life. They aren’t trustable and will make your life a living hell.

This board game. I am a skeptic in general. I require scientific evidence before believing in something.
I have no evidence of it working, but I would just avoid it. Theres not benefit in it. Either it’s useless shit white teenagers do before the get fucked up on juul pods and bud lite or you invite a jinn into Hooyo’s house and now you gotta explain to the fam why all the skaalso and kustoomo went missing.