"Otherwise we'll have to go to war" - Somaliland FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL they have taken this too far how can you be so delusional to think u can start a war with the rest of the somali clans all toghether basicly because no one really gives a f*ck about this whole somaliland thing except isaqs??

DYlMx_s-200x150.gif

yall are a mess
fam one nigga gets stabbed and they will put that knife on display and talk about the incident for centuries. their not about that life

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
LOOL they have taken this too far how can you be so delusional to think u can start a war with the rest of the somali clans all toghether basicly because no one really gives a f*ck about this whole somaliland thing except isaqs??

DYlMx_s-200x150.gif

yall are a mess
On what grounds can they not declare war?(I'm not pro-war but I want to read what you have to say)

On what grounds can they not declare war?(I'm not pro-war but I want to read what you have to say)

On the ground that they are literally the only can that will go that far for this made up country so that makes it isaq vs everyone else obv ur gonna lose the war and look stupid as hell so what't the point? they could never convince the other clans and cities in the area to go to war with them cuz they don't seem too fine about the whole somaliland thing to begin with niggas are gettind fined and shit for having Somalia's flag up

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
On the ground that they are literally the only can that will go that far for this made up country so that makes it isaq vs everyone else obv ur gonna lose the war and look stupid as hell so what't the point? they could never convince the other clans and cities in the area to go to war with them cuz they don't seem too fine about the whole somaliland thing to begin with niggas are gettind fined and shit for having Somalia's flag up
It's not about convincing anyone they already have a standing army and skip the clan part and help me understand how they would lose. Is it because the rest of the regions outnumber Somaliland? Somaliland has the largest standing army in the region by a couple of times.

Puntland 8k-10k
Galmudug 2k-4k(very little info)
Somalia has currently 12k active soldiers and 24k reserves.(International community pays their salaries)

Total Somali troops is 26000(best case) troops without reserves and not all of the soldiers are possible to mobilize because Somalia is already fighting another war against al-shabab. Fighting at two fronts I would say it would be in the interest of everyone that this does not happen especially for Somalia. 7 times larger than Puntland alone and Galmudug is nothing compared to Puntland.

Somaliland has 75000 active soldiers and another 70000 reserves and they buy weapons under the radar with military backing from UAE and Ethiopia.

Again, how would Somaliland lose this war? You keep saying imaginary country but it's a state that has existed for a long time, the sooner you realize that the easier it will be for you to move on.
Don't come with bullshit because I will call you out on it. If you have some productive things to say or critique then by all means but bullshit is not accepted.:fantasia2:

Last edited:
Isaaq the only clan to suffer from Delusional disorder,

symptoms of that Delusional Disorders are;

• Queen Elizabeth is our Mother
  • Isaaq is stronger then all Somalis and has 14000+army
  • Daily Ictraaf chants
  • Ethiopia will protect us from Siyaad aun (even-though hes been dead 25+ years)
  • General Dick will come to us, if South Stabilises
you guys isaaqs crack me up:drakekidding:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Isaaq the only clan to suffer from Delusional disorder,

symptoms of that Delusional Disorders are;

• Queen Elizabeth is our Mother
  • Isaaq is stronger then all Somalis and has 14000+army
  • Daily Ictraaf chants
  • Ethiopia will protect us from Siyaad aun (even-though hes been dead 25+ years)
  • General Dick will come to us, if South Stabilises
you guys isaaqs crack me up:drakekidding:
That is WHEN and also it will take years for Somalia to rebuild their army you think Somaliland will sit by and watch and stop growing their own army? Somalia can't do anything to Somalia in terms of warfare because of the backing of UAE and Ethiopia also add to it that their current "imaginary army" alone is several times larger than the rest combined. Actually it is a little more than 6 times larger that the active government personnel in Somalia(soldiers in other words).

Is deji saaxib I can see your veins in your forehead almost popping through my screen. :ohno:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Talk about desperation All those in office should hold their heads in shame after 26 years still talking about independence which they still cant even achieve how you gonna have the nerve to talk about independence when you cant even fix up our dusty roads?

Im all fine with Somaliland if it dont even get recognized all those ministers,politicians and the president should be fine with it aswell instead of working towards Independece they should work towards whats more IMPORTANT like the drought,unemployement, , infrastucture, and the most vital of all qabiil and qabyalaad this is the root of many issues for instance these politicians can get away with corruption because everybody of their clan members even the sheekh and islaamo dont hold them,accountable thats why corruption will never stop because corrupt politicans are created by blind loyalty

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Talk about desperation All those in office should hold their heads in shame after 26 years still talking about independence which they still cant even achieve how you gonna have the nerve to talk about independence when you cant even fix up our dusty roads?

Im all fine with Somaliland if it dont even get recognized all those ministers,politicians and the president should be fine with it aswell instead of working towards Independece they should work towards whats more IMPORTANT like the drought,unemployement, , infrastucture, and the most vital of all qabiil and qabyalaad this is the root of many issues for instance these politicians can get away with corruption because everybody of their clan members even the sheekh and islaamo dont hold them,accountable thats why corruption will never stop because corrupt politicans are created by blind loyalty
What are they currently doing? There is more development in Somaliland than all of the regions. What are you on about? They raised 3 million for the drought and the victims of the drought. Stop lying there are current roads in Somaliland many of them and also many are underway.

The health care and security of Somaliland is incomparable compared to the rest. I'm tired of this blind nonsense? Many of you cling on to "Isaaq" well at least something is happening there. It is not perfect but there is some progress. There are currently more than 1+ billion USD worth of development that is either underway or planned from UAE alone. This is going to the infrastructure and sustainability of Somaliland.

Give credit where credit is due. The fact that you correlate fixing roads with independence when there has been countries that have been absolutely destroyed having nothing but still been recognized is something I find very funny. Countries get recognized regardless of roads.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somali Population 2014.png

Somaliland Population is: Awdal (673, 263) + W/galbeed (1,242,003)+ Togdheer (721, 363)+ Sool (327,428)+ Sanaag (544,123)
So, The total Population of Somaliland Is 3,508,180 Million People.
How the Hell can 3.5 Milion people be Equal to 9.2 Million?? it baffles my mind tbh.
AND If we calculate the Population of ISAAQS in Somaliland it will be like this:
W/galbeed (1,242,003*96%-=1,192,322)+ Togdheer (721,363*90%= 649,226>> P.S: dhulbahante resides in of the three major districts in Togdheer)+Sanaag ( they exclusively reside in Ceel afwayn but share Ceerigaabo with Harti, while the Harti districts are Laasqoray, dhahar and Badhan+ 65% of the Land of Sanaag is resided by Harti, specially the Warsangali) the Population of Isaaqs in Sanaag is (544,123*35%= 190,443)
+Sool. They reside in Caynaba (327,428*15%= 49,114).
MIDKALE HARTI.png
Somali Population 2014.png

The total of ISAAQS in Somaliland are approximately (1,192,322+649,226+190443+49,114)= 2,081,105=2.08 Million.

So, ISAAQs don't deserve to be part of 4.5 system, coz they're small.. Smaller than Hawiye, Daarood, Raxanwayn. They Should be in that alliance with DIR.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
View attachment 19049
Somaliland Population is: Awdal (673, 263) + W/galbeed (1,242,003)+ Togdheer (721, 363)+ Sool (327,428)+ Sanaag (544,123)
So, The total Population of Somaliland Is 3,508,180 Million People.
How the Hell can 3.5 Milion people be Equal to 9.2 Million?? it baffles my mind tbh.
AND If we calculate the Population of ISAAQS in Somaliland it will be like this:
W/galbeed (1,242,003*96%-=1,192,322)+ Togdheer (721,363*90%= 649,226>> P.S: dhulbahante resides in of the three major districts in Togdheer)+Sanaag ( they exclusively reside in Ceel afwayn but share Ceerigaabo with Harti, while the Harti districts are Laasqoray, dhahar and Badhan+ 65% of the Land of Sanaag is resided by Harti, specially the Warsangali) the Population of Isaaqs in Sanaag is (544,123*35%= 190,443)
+Sool. They reside in Caynaba (327,428*15%= 49,114).
View attachment 19050 View attachment 19049
The total of ISAAQS in Somaliland are approximately (1,192,322+649,226+190443+49,114)= 2,081,105=2.08 Million.

So, ISAAQs don't deserve to be part of 4.5 system, coz they're small.. Smaller than Hawiye, Daarood, Raxanwayn. They Should be in that alliance with DIR.
They don't really want to be a part of the 4.5 system at all if you didn't notice these past 25+ years. You bring a valid point but they have no interest of joining. How and why would that benefit them now? :what1:

Mercury

VIP
What are they currently doing? There is more development in Somaliland than all of the regions. What are you on about? They raised 3 million for the drought and the victims of the drought. Stop lying there are current roads in Somaliland many of them and also many are underway.

The health care and security of Somaliland is incomparable compared to the rest. I'm tired of this blind nonsense? Many of you cling on to "Isaaq" well at least something is happening there. It is not perfect but there is some progress. There are currently more than 1+ billion USD worth of development that is either underway or planned from UAE alone. This is going to the infrastructure and sustainability of Somaliland.

Give credit where credit is due. The fact that you correlate fixing roads with independence when there has been countries that have been absolutely destroyed having nothing but still been recognized is something I find very funny. Countries get recognized regardless of roads.

You call that a road? theres million of these and some even filled with rocks

RoobHar2010m03_5a.jpg

Look Its nice they got 3 million for the drought victims I applaud em for that but thats donations people sent them the question I wonder is why couldnt they make that drought relief program 2 years ago and put that on their budget?

and when they got hit with a drought and the year after that why didnt they sit down and plan ahead what they should do if a drought reoccurs?

Somaliland can achieve a whole lot of stuff but the problem is that most of those politicians dont see the urgency in matters such as unemployment,safety and roads

It's not about convincing anyone they already have a standing army and skip the clan part and help me understand how they would lose. Is it because the rest of the regions outnumber Somaliland? Somaliland has the largest standing army in the region by a couple of times.

Puntland 8k-10k
Galmudug 2k-4k(very little info)
Somalia has currently 12k active soldiers and 24k reserves.(International community pays their salaries)

Total Somali troops is 26000(best case) troops without reserves and not all of the soldiers are possible to mobilize because Somalia is already fighting another war against al-shabab. Fighting at two fronts I would say it would be in the interest of everyone that this does not happen especially for Somalia. 7 times larger than Puntland alone and Galmudug is nothing compared to Puntland.

Somaliland has 75000 active soldiers and another 70000 reserves and they buy weapons under the radar with military backing from UAE and Ethiopia.

Again, how would Somaliland lose this war? You keep saying imaginary country but it's a state that has existed for a long time, the sooner you realize that the easier it will be for you to move on.
Don't come with bullshit because I will call you out on it. If you have some productive things to say or critique then by all means but bullshit is not accepted.:fantasia2:

Lol u can ramble up all the numbers u want sweetie one butthurt somali clan will never win a so called war they have called on the rest of the country based on BS the thought only is stupid and it will never work no matter what are u mad

Mercury

VIP
Im not gonna give credit where credit is due for some progress

Look some of the roads you are talking about were built by people who were tired of the government not doing shit

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lol u can ramble up all the numbers u want sweetie one butthurt somali clan will never win a so called war they have called on the rest of the country based on BS the thought only is stupid and it will never work no matter what are u mad
You didn't read a single sentence did you?:holeup:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I did but it's irrelevant for different reasons 1 being i don't even belive somaliland has more military than somalia as u claim
Do your research then do a comeback. Peace out. I'm sorry I did not mean to bring it that hard. :denzelnigga:

Well it is about time the soft arsed administration started talking tough. Personally I don't think until they destabilise Djibouti or invade Puntland no one will take them seriously. Now I of course do not cherish the idea of innocent people dying but that is what it will take to recognise Somaliland. They must also arm, train, and support any devil that is willing to keep the madness in the south going even it is al shabab.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Well it is about time the soft arsed administration started talking tough. Personally I don't think until they destabilise Djibouti or invade Puntland no one will take them seriously. Now I of course do not cherish the idea of innocent people dying but that is what it will take to recognise Somaliland. They must also arm, train, and support any devil that is willing to keep the madness in the south going even it is al shabab.
Our son Godane has already done the job sxb.His organization will probably bomb Xamar for the next millennia :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending