Other crime of SL government against lasanod civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to your mayor who had to travel with Djibouti passport because SL is just region in Somalia.

I honestly don't give a shit, the land
is all cursed.

Focus on something more positive or
Go back home and help your ppl
If you feel so concerned.

Djibouti accepts the somaliland
passport! That is a lie!

Are you mentally ok? You seem to not stop calling me harari when i asked you to bring proof. You clearly are delusional to the point where theres no point of anyone reasoning or having a healthy discussion with you.

I don't have any time to find your old posts that you said that your father is harari. Don't quote me again harari boy.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't have any time to find your old posts that you said that your father is harari. Don't quote me again harari boy.

aww are you triggered ?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Naayaaaa show proof or shut up
pt1cnCr.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The exchange between @Canuck & @The Cushitic One Alla beerka kulaha if dhulbhante don't want to be part of somaliland then they should go and live in Puntland with their own people:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::mjlol::dead::deadmanny::dead1:

Sheekada maxay mareeysa put me on ignore & don't quote me again.:deadosama:

Last edited:
Nah not true. Galkacyo - Beyra to Galdogob is fine. No mines there at all (they have been cleared longtime ago).

View attachment 26446

They have not yet as of 2012

n Puntland, no mine clearance has been conducted since the landmine impact survey was completed in 2005, when it identified 35 SHAs in Bari, Mudug, and Togdheer regions of Puntland.[35] According to MAG, the impact from mines is unclear and further non-technical and technical surveys are required to ensure the cost and impact effectiveness of future clearance of the suspected mined areas near the Ethiopia-Somalia border in Puntland, where most are located. The situation is additionally complicated by community elders in the impacted areas not consistently supporting clearance of the areas.[36]

PMAC continues to report large numbers of landmines, UXO, ammunition, and weapons stored in different locations and new dangerous areas. In the Galdogob and Gardo districts, a few residents hold hundreds of various items, but refuse to hand them over to the police or PMAC. RE teams collected hundreds of new reports of danger areas from local communities.[37]

Capture.JPG

Bohol

VIP
@Foreman Well it is not true I have been through that road from Beyra
many times Lol and even saw that village. Also before the entrance to Galdogob there is a
gravel road (built by local businessmen) straight after a while from Beyra.

MASHRUUC WADO LAAMI AH OO ISKU XIRI DOONTA GALDOGOB IYO GAALKACYO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending