Other countries have numerous statues but in the hell-hole we call our homeland there’s few. Who wld u nominate to have a statue?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My list would be ..

maxamed faarax ceydiid

Paul Kagame ( in what we hope, our inspiration and our amazement of his accomplishment for his country and for Africa )

Cabdimaalik Coldoon

Ahmed Hussen (his rise from a teen refugee to the highest echelons of the Canadian government)

Edna Adan (at her old age she has turned into a SP supremacist but what she has done for women back home is indisputable. She has cared for little girls who have been suffering the most embarrassing sexual injury, fistula (because they were married off too young before they developed that when they giving birth their vagjna ruptures into their anus)

Xalane ( in 1964 war with the midgets imperialist Ethiopia he was shot dead holding the Somali flag in a battle )

The international criminal court judge Abdul (something)

Hodan Naleya (she deserves one but I did not approve her dicing with death. I’ve warned her too many times but she was an honorable person. She wanted to elevate the positive things in Somalia. However she forgot the cardinal rule...Somalia kills).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1596220332008.png

Ceydiiid first name was Mohammed? I am surprised

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
My list would be ..

maxamed faarax ceydiid

Paul Kagame ( in what we hope, our inspiration and our amazement of his accomplishment for his country and for Africa )

Cabdimaalik Coldoon

Ahmed Hussen (his rise from a teen refugee to the highest echelons of the Canadian government)

Edna Adan (at her old age she has turned into a SP supremacist but what she has done for women back home is indisputable. She has cared for little girls who have been suffering the most embarrassing sexual injury, fistula (because they were married off too young before they developed that when they giving birth their vagjna ruptures into their anus)

Xalane ( in 1964 war with the midgets imperialist Ethiopia he was shot dead holding the Somali flag in a battle )

The international criminal court judge Abdul (something)

Hodan Naleya (she deserves one but I did not approve her dicing with death. I’ve warned her too many times but she was an honorable person. She wanted to elevate the positive things in Somalia. However she forgot the cardinal rule...Somalia kills).
@Grigori Rasputin,

No one.

Best,

Faahiye

Trending

Latest posts