|Otaku Zone 2.0|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
Seeing as there's no active mega Manga/Anime thread I decided to create one, feel free to talk about anything Manga/Anime related. What you're currently reading, what you're currently watching, what's you're all time fav shows/books are, Which shows your looking forward to and if you want some recommendations well I am the nigga for you :yacadiim:

Soo gala @Khad714 @Sanweyn14 @XXX

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
in case this thread blows up let me take advantage of this opportunity to sell some waifu pillows, dm me if interested, if your weebnimo is strong enough you might get a discount :ulyin:

Reborn
in case this thread blows up let me take advantage of this opportunity to sell some waifu pillows, dm me if interested, if your weebnimo is strong enough you might get a discount :ulyin:
I already have one saaxiib:banderas:
looooool.jpg

Anime is a tool used by the Japanese to feminize Western Society tbqff. It is therefore haram
Yeah look at Japan it went from being a powerful and respected world power to becoming a vassal states that can barely produce any offspring, as far as i know Japan is well below replacement level for its population and they have a rapidly ageing workforce.:nahgirl:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Yeah look at Japan it went from being a powerful and respected world power to becoming a vassal states that can barely produce any offspring, as far as i know Japan is well below replacement level for its population and they have a a rapidly ageing workforce.:nahgirl:
You can spread your Somali seed there before you cease to exist.
:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending