OSTRICH-looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS XALIIMO HIJABIS in CANADA devour a racist Cadaan lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But they’re offended that the lady doesn’t automatically see them as Canadian (just like she is). The hijab and Islamic way of dress for a lot of Muslim women comes with exclusionary “powers”, hence the reason they’re only hanging out with themselves.

Best case scenario for a Hijabi: you grew up with White Canadians or Canadians of other backgrounds as kids and managed to keep those friends throughout life, but generally their way of dress excludes them from forming friendships outside their bubble as it’s only natural that to an average White Canadian, they’ll seem completely foreign. It’s just reality.

They are offended because the lady said they should change how they dressed. How would u feel if some white lady came to u and said-- here is flour powder, can u smash it on your face to look less brown?

VixR

Veritas
They are offended because the lady said they should change how they dressed. How would u feel if some white lady came to u and said-- here is flour powder, can u smash it on your face to look less brown?
You’re pulling the race card? That’s not even remotely the same thing.

You don’t think that if things were better and there we’re pockets of White ppl in Somalia, for instance, locals wouldn’t tell them to change how they dressed? It has nothing to do with being White. It’s about assimilation.

Frankly, she stopped and questioned them on why they don’t, which isn’t nearly as hostile a thing as its being made out to seem. There are folks who yell out from their car windows to go to Arabia, etc, or will just simmer in their thoughts about you. It’s actually preferable that she engaged them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re pulling the race card? That’s not even remotely the same thing.

You don’t think that if things were better and there we’re pockets of White ppl in Somalia, for instance, locals wouldn’t tell them to change how they dressed? It has nothing to do with being White. It’s about assimilation.

Frankly, she stopped and questioned them on why they don’t, which isn’t nearly as hostile a thing as its being made out to seem. There are folks who yell out from their car windows to go to Arabia, etc, or will just simmer in their thoughts about you. It’s actually preferable that she engaged them.

The point is, no one holds ownership of what it is to be a Canadian. Period. She should not have 'advice' to dress on jean and t shirt

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There are folks who yell out from their car windows to go to Arabia, etc, or will just simmer in their thoughts about you. It’s actually preferable that she engaged them.
Uhh, no. Simmering in their thoughts is far more preferable than a confrontation.

VixR

Veritas
The point is, no one holds ownership of what it is to be a Canadian. Period. She should not have 'advice' to dress on jean and t shirt
That’s idealistic, but it’s not reality. They can’t tell you’re Canadian.

When I was wearing hijab, it was definitely exclusionary. I have some pretty close friends and I was super social and a lot of ppl know me so that was fine in a sense, but where I really saw a stark difference was in the way people around you typically approach you.

For Muslim men, they have the normal ability to foster friendships and interactions that have nothing at all to do with their religion, but that luxury is absent for Muslim women whose dress acts as a barrier, the hijab essentially marginalizes their interactions. She could never have approached a group of Muslim guys like this, bc 9.999 times out 10, they would be dressed like the general population of Canadian men, and would not have been wearing anything to distinguish themselves as such.
Uhh, no. Simmering in their thoughts is far more preferable than a confrontation.
You’re acting as if it was a negative confrontation. Hardly. Though I don’t think they convinced her.

Another thing, the title should be changed. There’s nothing to indicate racism in the clip.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Soooo....u have a problem with the Hijaab & are jealous of the Farahs who dont have a symbol of clothes that shows they are Muslims?

Your rationale is so messed up. So … @Nilotufian !

U r basically saying Hijaab stops u from interacting with the none muslims?? That is a wack way of thinking.

U r obviously ashamed of Hijaab. Or being a Muslim. I am not a self Esteem whisperer

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@VixR hqs lost serious brain cells from taking too many Ratilin. She’s known to be on it to stay awake to study for her Master’s degree in Feminism and human rights ( the right to marry your dog).

Therefore we should not consider her as a proper thinking person

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That’s idealistic, but it’s not reality. They can’t tell you’re Canadian.

When I was wearing hijab, it was definitely exclusionary. I have some pretty close friends and I was super social and a lot of ppl know me so that was fine in a sense, but where I really saw a stark difference was in the way people around you typically approach you.

For Muslim men, they have the normal ability to foster friendships and interactions that have nothing at all to do with their religion, but that luxury is absent for Muslim women whose dress acts as a barrier, the hijab essentially marginalizes their interactions. She could never have approached a group of Muslim guys like this, bc 9.999 times out 10, they would be dressed like the general population of Canadian men, and would not have been wearing anything to distinguish themselves as such.

You’re acting as if it was a negative confrontation. Hardly. Though I don’t think they convinced her.

Another thing, the title should be changed. There’s nothing to indicate racism in the clip.

Why don't you wear the hijab anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending