Osman Banaadiri gives a reality check to Somalis.

Jungle

VIP
At the end he says 'gurigeey ma tegikaro waa ka baqaa' :pachah1: oo muxu dheeryahay kuwa maanta degan xamrweyne? Laxdi meeshe isdhigto aa lugu gowraca, fulaynimadaas aa sawab u ah inlaangaab camal lugula dhaqmo dheh odayga weyn ee ooyhaa .

Hanti kuma yareen kuwaan, tiro ne kuma yareen hub xee u gadan waayeen? Dabcan waxaa ugu raqiisaneed ine cidi albaabka u soo garaacdo gabadhooda siiyaan :dead:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
At the end he says 'gurigeey ma tegikaro waa ka baqaa' :pachah1: oo muxu dheeryahay kuwa maanta degan xamrweyne? Laxdi meeshe isdhigto aa lugu gowraca, fulaynimadaas aa sawab u ah inlaangaab camal lugula dhaqmo dheh odayga weyn ee ooyhaa .

Hanti kuma yareen kuwaan, tiro ne kuma yareen hub xee u gadan waayeen? Dabcan waxaa ugu raqiisaneed ine cidi albaabka u soo garaacdo gabadhooda siiyaan :dead:
These people are not war like people. They are businessmen . It's sad the way they were dealt with.

These people are not war like people. They are businessmen . It's sad the way they were dealt with.
I don’t think anyone in Somalia is war like. They never had big empire and invaded other countries. But these Benaadiri people have roots from Arabia and Persia who had big empires and know how to conquer far away lands. They just don’t know civil war and fighting each other. This is the problem.

Jungle

VIP
I don't agree with how they were dealt with and alhamdullilah my clan didn't have anything to do with that as they'll tell you themsleves.

I will say they weren't humble people yesterday and they're not today either

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I don't agree with how they were dealt with and alhamdullilah my clan didn't have anything to do with that as they'll tell you themsleves.

I will say they weren't humble people yesterday and they're not today either
That's your opinion. Just because they weren't humble doesn't mean they deserve that treatment.

Second of all I've noticed a lot of Banaadiris prefer HG over AB. I've never understood why since they have more history with AB and been neighbours longer.

GemState

36/21
VIP
That's your opinion. Just because they weren't humble doesn't mean they deserve that treatment.

Second of all I've noticed a lot of Banaadiris prefer HG over AB. I've never understood why since they have more history with AB and been neighbours longer.
Stockholm syndrome, many such cases.

Jungle

VIP

Probably stockholms syndrome:mjlol:

Idk who they prefer. Thats up to them.

Trending

Latest posts