Orthodoxy Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You always change your mind. Sometimes you're an abyssinian, other times Eritrean, Latino, Vietnamese, French, and the list goes on. About beliefs, you were an atheist, and then wanted to become a Sufi, now you want to become a Christian. About gender, you were a Male first, then a trans called OKOK. :eek:

Just tag me the next time you're converting to Islam and hopefully you won't convert anymore!

You're unpredictable sxb, @4head! LMAOO. :deadrose:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You always change your mind. Sometimes you're an abyssinian, other times Eritrean, Latino, Vietnamese, French, and the list goes on. About beliefs, you were an atheist, and then wanted to become a Sufi, now you want to become a Christian. About gender, you were a Male first, then a, then a trans called OKOK. :eek:

Just tag me the next time you're converting to Islam and hopefully you won't convert anymore!

You're unpredictable sxb, @4head! LMAOO. :deadrose:

8057.jpg

That's a part of my personnality, i can switch wherever i can to suit my narrative:mybusiness:
Today, i'm an Orthodox Christian from Ethiopia:lawd: :krs:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Ahh...the sound of brutal tyranny carried out by the Vatican and peasants dying of plague. Beautiful, truly, this the music I think of when I think of the Middle Ages :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending