Oromos taking over Somaliweyn through demographic change

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis are a waste of space. Qabilism brings only loss. Such a cursed ppl ho practice tribalism and then go home and read the quran where tribalism is forbidden.

:mindblown::susp:
Hypocrisy only brings about misery and we are the kings of hypocrisy. They send their officers dressed as refugees liek ahmed gurey once infiltrated them and all we care about is qabil, qabil ,qabil. They are forming their own parties for their ppl in our land and we get killed in galbeed while the State backs it so they can get rid of a ppl that will secede eventually.

Only a blind foolsd doesn't see this. Unfortunately all the elders are blind qabilists.

Its time for Somalis to put their clan differences to one side and fight off the Oromo animals. Or We will lose our country in 10 years.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Oromos, Ugandese,Burundis etc. In 30 years reer NFD and Reer Ogadenia maybe the only real Somalis left. And it couldn’t come soon enough. The animals in Somalia need to be breed out:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
let us stop the fear mongering, the Oromos that come to Somalia only do so to cross the seas, they are not trading addis for no somali town, they want the middle east and europe. :)

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Somalis need to secure their borders. Oromos are are executing and pillaging our brothers and sisters in Somali Galbeed (Ogaden). Then we let them pass by into our lands without batting an eye. That's because everyone only cares for their own qaabiil, wallahul mustaan. Alot of so called Oromo muslims don't even understand Islam properly and mix it with the animism and sihr their forefathers practiced. Oromo muslims will tell you this themselves! So these savages should not let be in especially since alot of Somalis are struggling and don't even have enough food for themselves!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Only idiots that have too much pride would be against incorporating Oromos. If I ruled a state I would welcome any Muslim Oromo coming into my territory, force them to learn Somali and incorporate them into the military. They'll be well taken care of and in return I will have huge manpower and nobody would be able to test my authority. I'd love to see the face of the coward prideful qabiilists when they acknowledge that I could obliterate them in a second yet all they can do about it is cry and call me an Oromo.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Only idiots that have too much pride would be against incorporating Oromos. If I ruled a state I would welcome any Muslim Oromo coming into my territory, force them to learn Somali and incorporate them into the military. They'll be well taken care of and in return I will have huge manpower and nobody would be able to test my authority. I'd love to see the face of the coward prideful qabiilists when they acknowledge that I could obliterate them in a second yet all they can do about it is cry and call me an Oromo.

We need the somali version of a mogassa ceremony , they drop the afaan oromo for somali and we create a new identity to conquer the whole horn properly .

:banderas:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We need the somali version of a mogassa ceremony , they drop the afaan oromo for somali and we create a new identity to conquer the whole horn properly .

:banderas:
We already have 25M people in Somalia+ Ogaden if we could incorporate 5M Oromos into our country we'd be 10M people larger than the second largest ethnic group in the horn of africa the Amharas. No ethnic group in the horn would be able to challenge us.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Yes except that the somali army is pathetic and can’t even control its own citizens and now you want foreigners that have been slaughtering us elsewhere to enter. You’re acting like we have a strong central government yet weren’t you the one begging for AMISOM to stay in another post because Alshabaab would obliterate the SNA without them :mjlol:. Worry about somalis and forget the oromos until we fix ourselves

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yes except that the somali army is pathetic and can’t even control its own citizens and now you want foreigners that have been slaughtering us elsewhere to enter. You’re acting like we have a strong central government yet weren’t you the one begging for AMISOM to stay in another post because Alshabaab would obliterate the SNA without them :mjlol:. Worry about somalis and forget the oromos until we fix ourselves
I was referring to the states that don't have AMISOM stationed in their territories. You have to understand the nature of Oromos nothing would happen. They're like what 30M deep in Ethiopia yet they haven't ruled for as long as I can remember. All I'm saying is corporating them into Somalia slowly would be low risk

Trending