Oromos still continue to kill innocent somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Oromos are not close to Somalis despite what the language grouping may say. They are highly intermingled with Omotic groups of Southwest Ethiopia and Habesha Semites of Northwest Ethiopia.

We should peacefully exile the Oromos who are living in somali lands. We shouldn’t fight fire with fire, it would just create more enmity between us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis only know how to fight other Somalis. Why are the OGs quiet? Where's the same energy they had in Kismayo in 1991?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
All's I'm saying is, if people are coming to your block and fucking your people up, you gotta waste em.

You gotta erase these people from the land man. If they are doing that shit, they deserve to be eradicated.

Somalis only know how to fight other Somalis. Why are the OGs quiet? Where's the same energy they had in Kismayo in 1991?

Get over Kismaayo horta

And we don't care as long they aren't targeting Ogadens but the Irir Oromos just like they were watching us getting killed by the regime for decades. We only have our interests like everyone else. Since they ran to Oromo land to run from Ogadens ruling them after they have tried to dominate a region they make up minority by supporting the ethnic cleansing of Ogadens, they can handle the consequences too. We will only help Ogaden and also Gerri Koombe because we are fair and don't let people who have done nothing to us politically die in the hands of Oromos.

And the person blaming ONLF. ONLF should not give a f*ck about your interest since the clans being killed have tried to marginalize them for decades and justify the regime targeting and killing Ogaden because you consider ONLF Ogaden. You fucking hypocrites are getting, your own karma served. Ogadens are the only clan who have fought for justice while you have been trying to create privileges for your clans in the backs of my people getting ethnic cleansed by the Ethiopian regime. Nacalaa hypocrite ku yaal, May you all be exterminated by Oromos and hope they take your land. Aamiin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These filth are still killing our people. I 100% agree with this man on Twitter. They come to our land in there thousands and think they can live freely. It's time for them to taste their own medicine.

Why r u obsessed with Bantu? For as long as i know u on the trolling world, u have been after them huuno! r u a bastard of a bantu>?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shut up we can't love them if they continue to kill us

But they are killing Somalis? Why should we show Oromos sympathy?

Responding with equal violence especially to innocent people who live amongst u is very shameful and evil. Collective punishment is what destroyed our nation. Instead let us come together and solve our difference through dialogue. Please show patience and look at the bigger picture :)

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The same people screaming 'Kill Somalis' are also saying 'Please let us stay in Somalia':ayaanswag:

:comeon: that's not how you survive in this world.

Responding with equal violence especially to innocent people who live amongst u is very shameful and evil. Collective punishment is what destroyed our nation. Instead let us come together and solve our difference through dialogue. Please show patience and look at the bigger picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending