Oromos in somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oromo population in somaliland is increasing rapidly.Anyone know if they can apply to be citizens or are they just workers?

I was reading that report , it said Oromo population is rapidly increasing. Ethiopia might finally get back somaliland
:ulyin:
Loooool. Oromos are minority, you should probably worry about the bantu encroaching upon somalia sxb.

I legit don't give two fucks about demographics or anything about Puntland yet, you geezers want to know everything about somaliland. Ur in somali galbeed, what next, are you going to to travel to Hargeisa to see it for urself.

#daroodobsession

Loooool. Oromos are minority, you should probably worry about the bantu encroaching upon somalia sxb.

I legit don't give two fucks about demographics or anything about Puntland yet, you geezers want to know everything about somaliland. Ur in somali galbeed, what next, are you going to to travel to Hargeisa to see it for urself.

#daroodobsession
When did I say I was Darood , also is somaliland an isaaq nation???
:drakelaugh:

Bantus are a minority in the south and they don't marry other Somalis. Oromos tho marry somalilanders often.
:trumpsmirk:

When did I say I was Darood , also is somaliland an isaaq nation???
:drakelaugh:

Bantus are a minority in the south and they don't marry other Somalis. Oromos tho marry somalilanders often.
:trumpsmirk:
Just mainly the woman. But worry about the fact that there is way more oromos in k5 then somaliland sxb

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Just mainly the woman. But worry about the fact that there is way more oromos in k5 then somaliland sxb
This should be banned or made extremely cultural taboo, our Somali woman are off limits

Von

No only oromo woman marry the somali men.
Whats driving this, it cant be because of economic, political or opportunities driving Somalis to do thin. Are Oromos marrying big clans or are they targeting the mistreated Madhibaans ?

Whats driving this, it cant be because of economic, political or opportunities driving Somalis to do thin. Are Oromos marrying big clans or are they targeting the mistreated Madhibaans ?
Oromos are easier to marry and divorce. Hence Somali men often want a quick fling and move on. They aren't judged for it and their children look pretty much Somali.

Its not that bad. It is just mainly older somali men who want a second or third wife. The numbers are far smaller in comparison to the somali population then compared to the bantus down south however. The op is clearly overstating their numbers to score some points against x qabil

Its not that bad. It is just mainly older somali men who want a second or third wife. The numbers are far smaller in comparison to the somali population then compared to the bantus down south however. The op is clearly overstating their numbers to score some points against x qabil
Bantus in the south are in the thousands , hopefully soon they will go back to Tanzania ect.They marry within themselves while oromos marry Somalis thus becoming somali citizens.

Bantus in the south are in the thousands , hopefully soon they will go back to Tanzania ect.They marry within themselves while oromos marry Somalis thus becoming somali citizens.
Akhi u literally just stated that only woman do and also Sxb the kids look somali and have a qabiil, therefore are somali. They can assimilate into us whereas the bantu's can't. Also bantus are at 1 million.

Top that off the men get deported regularly. Even @Bohol can tell you this. Ethiopia even started to complain because we kicked out thousands. You will never be allowed to kick them as they would just highlight their 'forceful' deportation to the world. Especially on their own circumstances, on the arrival,, u will get a lot of shit for telling them to leave.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oromos are decent people, I have some friends who are oromo, they speak and look just like Somalis. You would never know. :)

Akhi u literally just stated that only woman do and also Sxb the kids look somali and have a qabiil, therefore are somali. They can assimilate into us whereas the bantu's can't. Also bantus are at 1 million.

Top that off the men get deported regularly. Even @Bohol can tell you this. Ethiopia even started to complain because we kicked out thousands. You will never be allowed to kick them as they would just highlight their 'forceful' deportation to the world. Especially on their own circumstances, on the arrival,, u will get a lot of shit for telling them to leave.
Pretty sure they aren't close to a million, doesn't matter tho. They will be marginalised citizens.

Pretty sure they aren't close to a million, doesn't matter tho. They will be marginalised citizens.
At the rate they are breeding and they sob story they have, will an interesting problem for you guys to tackle. The Oromos are nowhere as dangerous as them. Not even close sxb.

Von

At the rate they are breeding and they sob story they have, will an interesting problem for you guys to tackle. The Oromos are nowhere as dangerous as them. Not even close sxb.
Somalis also have a sob story so it wouldn't work for them. Their birth rates dont matter since they also have a high child mortality rate.
Tanzanian government been granting Somali Bantus citizenship and allocating them land in areas of Tanzania where their ancestors are known to have been taken from as slaves, Even Mozambique was willing to take them. If we negotiate with them we could get them out fast, have Bantu Somalis preach to their people and set up a Tanzanian aliyah.

Somalis also have a sob story so it wouldn't work for them. Their birth rates dont matter since they also have a high child mortality rate.
Tanzanian government been granting Somali Bantus citizenship and allocating them land in areas of Tanzania where their ancestors are known to have been taken from as slaves, Even Mozambique was willing to take them. If we negotiate with them we could get them out fast, have Bantu Somalis preach to their people and set up a Tanzanian aliyah.
Sxb that project ended along time aga, once america stopped funding it.

What sob story do you have that can match up to. 'we are africans who were enslaved by these others africans, but they now won' t allow us to stay even though this country is in africa'. Sxb i can assure you white people will eat that up my friend.

Your fucked, just accept it. Inshallah somaliland will leave this union before they become a threat.

I've been to Hargeisa many oromos speak Somali fluently they may trick ajnabis into thinking they are Somali only somali People can notice that there is something wrong with their accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts