Oromos get karbashed in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
OROMO LAGU DILAY DALKA SOOMAALIYA

Maydka labo nin oo Oromo ah ayaa la keenay cusbitaalka Dowladda ee magaaladda Bosaso sida ay u xaqiijiyeen Warbaahinta PUNTLAND POST qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha caafimaadka ee Cisbitaalka.

Labadaan nin ayaa mid ka mid ah waxaa laga soo helay meel u dhow Masjidul Faadumo ee laamiga bartaha Boosaaso, isagoo qoortu jaban tahay, halka midka labaad la ii sheegay in lagu dilay xarun ama xafiis ay maamulaan dadka ka ganacsada tahriibta.

Da,da labadaan nin ayaa qiyaastii u dhaxaysa 20 sano jiro.

Xiisada ka jirta dalka Itoobiya ee u dhaxaysa Dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida iyo Oromadda ayaa u muuqata mid ku faafeysa Gobolka,Iyadoona dhawaan Dowladda Jabuuti ay kala baxdey dalka Itoobiya muwaadiniinteeda ka dib markii la dilay muwaadin u dhashay dalkaas.

Dhacdadaan ayaa noqonaysa middii labaad oo todobaadkan gudihiisa ka dhacda gudaha dalka Soomaaliya.

http://puntlandpost.net/2018/08/08/oromo-lagu-dilay-dalka-soomaaliya/

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Maydka labo nin oo Oromo ah ayaa la keenay cusbitaalka Dowladda ee magaaladda Bosaso sida ay u xaqiijiyeen Warbaahinta PUNTLAND POST qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha caafimaadka ee Cisbitaalka.

Labadaan nin ayaa mid ka mid ah waxaa laga soo helay meel u dhow Masjidul Faadumo ee laamiga bartaha Boosaaso, isagoo qoortu jaban tahay, halka midka labaad la ii sheegay in lagu dilay xarun ama xafiis ay maamulaan dadka ka ganacsada tahriibta.

Xiisada ka jirta dalka Itoobiya ee u dhaxaysa Dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida iyo Oromadda ayaa u muuqata mid ku faafeysa Gobolka,Iyadoona dhawaan Dowladda Jabuuti ay kala baxdey dalka Itoobiya muwaadiniinteeda ka dib markii la dilay muwaadin u dhashay dalkaas.

Dhacdadaan ayaa noqonaysa middii labaad oo todobaadkan gudihiisa ka dhacda gudaha dalka Soomaaliya.

I can’t rock with cold blooded murder of non combatants ever but you can’t blame anyone when your behind enemy lines and your people are massacring the same people your staying with Oromo have been greatly misinformed of our clan divisions and our weakness/meekness :manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Killing innocent people for a crime they did not commit is wrong and those that took hand in it will answer to god for it.

We must protect our guest by any means necessary.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Killing innocent people for a crime they did not commit is wrong and those that took hand in it will answer to god for it.

We must protect our guest by any means necessary.
I support long jail sentences forced labour and subsequent deportation and if caught again executions that’s how far I’m willing to go with Oromo expansionist and please learn the difference between guest and illegal immigrant guest are invited who invited Oromo into Somalia:what:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They're not guests but cockroaches. We shouldn't protect pests.

Oromos are useless everywhere, in the west they depend on Somalis and in Africa they think they can murder Somalis.

Wrong in so many ways

VIP

Oromos are useless everywhere, in the west they depend on Somalis and in Africa they think they can murder Somalis.

Depend on u how? In Minnesota?

I've barely met any

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Do they depend on Somalis in the west for real???! I've never met an Oromo in my life except when I visited Galkacyo in mid 2014.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I support long jail sentences forced labour and subsequent deportation and if caught again executions that’s how far I’m willing to go with Oromo expansionist and please learn the difference between guest and illegal immigrant guest are invited who invited Oromo into Somalia:what:

Do you live in Somalia?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do they depend on Somalis in the west for real???! I've never met an Oromo in my life except when I visited Galkacyo in mid 2014.
In Minnesota they do.

Most of them even claim Somali refugee when arriving in America. You will see them with original Somali names but they don't even speak afsomali.

We have all the clowns in this thread rushing to condemn the "cold blooded murder". How do u know they were killed because thy were oromo? Plenty of oromo r there so it's expected few might get killed for whatever reason or might have been killed by fellow oromos since most victims murderers are family/associates.

I hereby condemn you all for slandering the Somali name

I have family in Bosaso and they never behave like this, those who beat him up must be migrants from K5, reer Bosaso are known for their hospitality.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have family in Bosaso and they never behave like this, those who beat him up must be migrants from K5, reer Bosaso are known for their hospitality.
yes lets jerk off about how kind n nice we are while we are being invaded:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We shouldn't harm non combatants its not in our daqan
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending