Oromos don't like Somalis

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is bullshit. My Oromo concubines will say otherwise. I no longer have any use for my dyson vacuum cleaner. It’s crazy

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don’t blame those guys. Somalis have been very xenophobic towards them for taking up “demeaning jobs” and population replacement fears.

Bro this is a response to the hate they've been getting from some Somalis. Do you know how many times I've seen Somalis online tell Oromos they have no culture, everything they have comes from us, and their history is nonexistent. I've literally read comments from Somalis calling these people savages

To be honest I think I think some people in our diaspora are ashamed of Somalias position in the world, so they turn ultra nationalistic to try and cope

I know that the Oromo militias are displacing Somalis in Ethiopia, but that's not a reason to attack the average Oromo person

Instead of directing their hate towards those militias, these guys turn a lot of that attention towards regular Oromo people. You can't get shocked now that they've noticed the hate and are acting accordingly

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They don't like Somalilanders viewing them as abusers of Oromos migrants, and don't like Somalis.

Not surprised to be honest we were all aware that these Oromos hated on us but tried to hide it through their Miskeen facade.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Don’t blame those guys. Somalis have been very xenophobic towards them for taking up “demeaning jobs” and population replacement fears.
We are right to be xenophobic of these people.

Somali culture is much more dominant than Oromo culture. It’s just that we’re dazed and confused by shapeshifting wahabis + lack of stable lands which cause us to be too weak to resist foreign influence and become unified culturally.

Oromos are the least of our worries and the Eastern ones are the closest to us and the ones we will assimilate fastest.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
What did you expect? That they would cry out endless praises for you and say they love you? Even I, as a Somali, don't like Somalis that much.

Somali culture is much more dominant than Oromo culture. It’s just that we’re dazed and confused by shapeshifting wahabis + lack of stable lands which cause us to be too weak to resist foreign influence and become unified culturally.

Oromos are the least of our worries and the Eastern ones are the closest to us and the ones we will assimilate fastest.
Yeah cause Somalis are one of the biggest immigrant groups because of the Civil war

How is that something to be proud about?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don't condone any form of hate on any group and i think its wrong to target to Oromos but...

Objectively

Oromos have harmed Somalis more than we harmed them, we've been relatively tame in our approach.

Go to DDS and see how many idp cases caused by Oromos. You can't live in an Oromo city in peace last time they mobbed a Lander qat trader in Adama 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Oromos have harmed Somalis more than we harmed them, we've been relatively tame in our approach.

Go to DDS and see how many idp cases caused by Oromos. You can't live in an Oromo city in peace last time they mobbed a Lander qat trader in Adama 5 years ago
I always thought the displacement was done by the Oromo militias and that the average Oromo was miskiin that wasn’t involved. Is that not the case?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I always thought the displacement was done by the Oromo militias and that the average Oromo was miskiin that wasn’t involved. Is that not the case?
Qeero gangs were shacab , the shacab lynched every Somali they could get their hands on. In Dire Dhaba they killed a Djiboutian mother and her children.

Qeero gangs were shacab , the shacab lynched every Somali they could get their hands on. In Dire Dhaba they killed a Djiboutian mother and her children.
Damn I didn’t know that, I always thought it was the militias/government. My opinion completely changed. These people really do know how to pretend and act innocent

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I’ve literally never come across a bad Oromo, Muslim or not. Well-mannered People.
When I went to Addis once
I was praying at a mosque the Oromo praying beside me ended up stealing my air forces we saw him on the cctv I ended up going back to my hotel shoeless