Oromos destroy the Ras Makonnen statue in Harar

Som

VIP
How tf do u fight oromos then join then to the point u forget ur identify tell me how
Oromos have a tendency to bring people in their ethnicity while we have a tendency to reject half somalis (which is wrong).
Some sub clans intermaried with oromos and were slowly rejected by their fellow somalia so they just joined oromos who welcome all ethnicity.
Many so called oromos are actually gurage, amhara, somalis, afars etc who assimilated with them after intermarriage

Haile Selassie himself had oromo ancestry on both sides of his family LOL
Fake news.
Haile Sellasie was a Showa Amhara.

Showa Amhara plundered the Oromo nation and killed millions they have Oromo admixture but they dont talk about it as they are proud Amhara ethnically and culturally.

Som

VIP
Fake news.
Haile Sellasie was a Showa Amhara.

Showa Amhara plundered the Oromo nation and killed millions they have Oromo admixture but they dont talk about it as they are proud Amhara ethnically and culturally.
Selassie's mother Yeshimbet Ali was the daughter of a Oromo muslim chief.
Many other ethiopian royalty such as Iyasu , Taitu Betul(Menelik's wife) , Menen Asfaw(Selassie's wife) have partial oromo ancestry mainly through the yejju oromos and other oromo tribes who became amhara over the years.

Selassie's mother Yeshimbet Ali was the daughter of a Oromo muslim chief.
Many other ethiopian royalty such as Iyasu , Taitu Betul(Menelik's wife) , Menen Asfaw(Selassie's wife) have partial oromo ancestry mainly through the yejju oromos and other oromo tribes who became amhara over the years.
It doesnt matter the fact is Oromos were treated like sub humans under them.
The dog had more rights that an Oromo under Menelik,Haile.Selasie and Mengistu.

Som

VIP
It doesnt matter the fact is Oromos were treated like sub humans under them.
The dog had more rights that an Oromo under Menelik,Haile.Selasie and Mengistu.
I know i was just painting out that the anti oromo racism among ethiopian royal was poetry ironic since many of them had oromo blood in their veins

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
more idol statues being dismantle by Oromo youth

cool.png

More statues getting destroyed View attachment 129228
@xabashi whats going on?

A prominent oromo singer was killed and of course this is expected in a third world country that this kind of incident can trigger riots. We have seen what BLM protest did in the US and elsewhere. Status can be built or destroyed, that is honestly the least I am worried about. I am more worried about the lose of lives. I hope the death toll doesn't rise. It is now at 52 or something. That is 52 too many.

Trending