Oromo's demanding SL citizenship and right to vote

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Let everyone be, as long as you respect Somaliland.

Everyone has the ability to register as a candidate or vote.

Only thing people vote along tribal lines, so good luck in trying to win of you're standing somewhere you're community don't live.
You have to hope for the 20% that don't vote for you 😂😂

That's the flaws of democracy:
Somaliland needs to worry about also Pro Somalia registering as candidates (undercover)

A Somaliland citizen by birth is anyone whose father is a descendent of persons who resided in the territory of Somaliland on 26 June 1960 and before

but because of western influence this will change to anyone that lived in Somaliland for 5 - 10 years
whats the issue with unionists trying to become candidates?

They have greenest part in horn of africa biggest population their president is oromo, so Why the hell do they want to move to somalia of all places and demand rights

That same logic can be applied to somalis as well, beautiful country longest coastline yet refugees in even worst places i.e Sudan Yemen Nepal etc. Why do people do what they do? Always thinking grass is greener on the other side.

As for the oromo they haven't always had peace, remember they were always prosecuted by previous Ethiopian administrations, some of those people who arrived from those conflicts have settled set up a life in hargeisa or garoowe typical human story.

Also many oromos have higher chance of employment in somalia because they will do jobs that somalis looked down on, when I went to bosaso all the hotel chefs cooks were all oromo.

Let's accept abit of diversity, you are clearly majority in your region that's not going to change anytime soon. The most successful countries are places that are welcoming and hospitable to everyone, xenophobic attitudes are damaging to your own politics, economy etc.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That same logic can be applied to somalis as well, beautiful country longest coastline yet refugees in even worst places i.e Sudan Yemen Nepal etc. Why do people do what they do? Always thinking grass is greener on the other side.

As for the oromo they haven't always had peace, remember they were always prosecuted by previous Ethiopian administrations, some of those people who arrived from those conflicts have settled set up a life in hargeisa or garoowe typical human story.

Also many oromos have higher chance of employment in somalia because they will do jobs that somalis looked down on, when I went to bosaso all the hotel chefs cooks were all oromo.

Let's accept abit of diversity, you are clearly majority in your region that's not going to change anytime soon. The most successful countries are places that are welcoming and hospitable to everyone, xenophobic attitudes are damaging to your own politics, economy etc.
Look this xoolo, ur region wont change u say

so tell me What happend in harari, dire drawa , haraghe massacring ppl right to left

tell me what happend to those who got burned alive outside masjid

tell me what happends if somali det food in oromo region exatcly ur done for

and u say why are somalis refugees like 500k of ppl died mid in civil war, why u leave on if the superpowers in East africa

and last but not least f*ck ur diversity cadaan bs ”most succesful countries”

We have problem feeding our ppl taking care of them and u want to feed another ppl who are killing us in our land at the same time demand rights in our country

wallahi billahi thaught ur smarter then uf calayk :camby: :westbrookwtf:

It's rather frightening how similar they to Somalis. Even through speech, they sound identical.

You literally cannot discern whether one is Somali or Oromo at first glance. You have to ask for their abtirsi first.

Qoti sympathizer.. :hova::susp:

Trending