Oromos burn down SL embassy in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Its our job to remove the injirs and turn them back into geeljires, sis. So many lost Dir clan members are now Oromo.

Never heard that. I'll have to ask my Qayaad cousins.

First federal state to do so! You must be very proud. Unfortunately, Gallas have burnt it down.
Which dir clans became Oromo??:jcoleno:
How did they end up switching sides.

Dir ma aneey wax iga geleen? At this point, they are Oromo.

You are a horrible lander you know that? I’m very proud of you cuzzo!
Nayahee, you should care. You're half Lander, you share a federal state and have blood ties to them!

Which dir clans became Oromo??:jcoleno:
How did they end up switching sides.
I have no idea. I saw some stuff on youtube awhile ago about the time they came to Somalia to talk to Dir community members.
They were assimilated. Thats what Oromo's always did.
Did you know some Somali's even became Afar and Saho? Crazy stuff.

The Gurgura are a Dir clan who live in Dire Dhabe and its environs, many of whom now speak Oromo as a first language. Other Somali clans which also have entire sections that speak Oromo include the Ajuuraan and the Garre.

Oromo clans who now speak Somali include the Jaarso and Akisho.

Nayahee, you should care. You're half Lander, you have share a federal state and have blood ties to them!

I have no idea. I saw some stuff on youtube awhile ago about the time they came to Somalia to talk to Dir community members.
They were assimilated. Thats what Oromo's always did.
Did you know some Somali's even became Afar and Saho? Crazy stuff.

Do you have any sources for this? It could happen, tribes and clan are more of an alliance than a common ancestry.
There are some Somali clans that joined other clans and left others.

Oromo Christians in Sool ? wheres the church ruins, tombs artifacts, and bibles,? Link me this BS
Whats with Somalis trying to give Oromos fake history in Somalia proper, we lost 50 percent of greater Somalia and now yall given them more dreams to conquer more land:mjcry:
Am more knowledgeable in history then most this site i read enough to know the dhulos stories passed has truth to it
There is ancient city ruins sw of LA today me and canuck talked about it before
As for oromos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From how the story goes
Unlike mj and Warsangeli who inherited the territory of harti
Dhulos didn't and started branching out from a single village named buhoodle everything they sit on wasn't uninhibited it was gained through fighting oromos:manny:

Bohol

VIP
Oromos are on a roll this year first the Hawaday massacre and now this. However they should spend more time karbashing the Tigre rather than Somaliland.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Am more knowledgeable in history then most this site i read enough to know the dhulos stories passed has truth to it
There is ancient city ruins sw of LA today me and canuck talked about it before
As for oromos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From how the story goes
Unlike mj and Warsangeli who inherited the territory of harti
Dhulos didn't and started branching out from a single village named buhoodle everything they sit on wasn't uninhibited it was gained through fighting oromos:manny:
So pretty much all of our claims to Greater Somalia/ having a Somali nation is negated because 90 percent of our 'homeland' is actually ethiopia to begin with.... :mjcry:

So pretty much all of our claims to Greater Somalia/ having a Somali nation is negated because 90 percent of our 'homeland' is actually ethiopia to begin with.... :mjcry:
Ethiopia never existed and they themselves probably weren't the original inhabitants oromos started landgrabing in the 1600s before that they were confined to south Ethiopia so the claims don't mean shit there's also the possibility of the oromos being in the text proto somali :lolbron:
The biggest mystery is how did oromos get passed the Ethiopian somali region and end up in the north:ohhh:
Our real somali borders are near habash where adal exanded to these landgrabbers are seating in a territory we conquered:childplease:

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Ethiopia never existed and they themselves probably weren't the original inhabitants oromos started landgrabing in the 1600s before that they were confined to south Ethiopia so the claims don't mean shit there's also the possibility of the oromos being in the text proto somali :lolbron:
The biggest mystery is how did oromos get passed the Ethiopian somali region and end up in the north:ohhh:
Our real somali borders are near habash where adal exanded to these landgrabbers are seating in a territory we conquered:childplease:

They were able to move north after Adal collapsed because Harar was under famine which killed and weakened the harla. Oromo took all of Harar except the Adal capital city state. The Oromo went north taking all harla territory as far as Hargeisa before the Harla formed an alliance with Somali to push them out. These Somali of harla background rightfully laid claim to most of the north. Dhulos and the Harti clans are a prime example of a fusion between two tribes.

Somali studies internaional association references Oromo expansion on to Harla regions

https://books.google.ca/books?id=mM...ba+and+had+assimilated&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y

Zaila people discuss the legends of pagans harrasing Harla

https://web.archive.org/web/20010405152614/http://www.anaserve.com:80/~mbali/letter20.htm

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oromos are on the march, will the warring Somalis unite or be swept by the Galla storm.

Winter is Coming

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Oromos are the most delusional people. They believe Somalis are originally Oromos tribe and Somalia belongs to them.

I just laugh at their faces.

Then they tell me “braazer we aar ze zame beebal”
I like “naah, we are not, sorry”

Oromos for Oromia
Somalis for Somalia.

No cross breeding, no contact.

They were able to move north after Adal collapsed because Harar was under famine which killed and weakened the harla. Oromo took all of Harar except the Adal capital city state. The Oromo went north taking all harla territory as far as Hargeisa before the Harla formed an alliance with Somali to push them out. These Somali of harla background rightfully laid claim to most of the north. Dhulos and the Harti clans are a prime example of a fusion between two tribes.

Somali studies internaional association references Oromo expansion on to Harla regions

https://books.google.ca/books?id=mM...ba+and+had+assimilated&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y

Zaila people discuss the legends of pagans harrasing Harla

https://web.archive.org/web/20010405152614/http://www.anaserve.com:80/~mbali/letter20.htm
@Reiko you hear that nayaa am different ethnic group stop claiming me in yo so called harti:umad:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The federal state of Somaliland needs to deport Oromo's at this point. We need to build up the country and improve our immigration policies before letting others in.

Some lived in Jubbaland and that area. Not Northern Somalia or even central Somalia from what I know.
They've stolen land and people from us and we've done the same to them as well. Its life, they need to stop the calaacal and deal with their shit situation in Ethiopia. They're the dumbest ethnic group there. They have absolutely no unity and will never get anywhere like this.

when a xalimo's redpilled and knows geopolitics :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts