Oromos burn down SL embassy in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Apparently they were forced out of Somalia a long time ago. Many of the city names are also said to have oromo origins. Hargeisa and Galkacyo being one.
For example Gaalkacyo is 2 words gaal-kacyo, meaning the place where the gaalo oromo were kicked out.
suugu history

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Weren’t Oromo women taken as concubines/sex slaves by Somalis? And given Islamic ruling on sex slaves the children would take their father’s name and be integrated into the family as a free child
:cosbyhmm:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Weren’t Oromo women taken as concubines/sex slaves by Somalis? And given Islamic ruling on sex slaves the children would take their father’s name and be integrated into the family as a free child
I've never heard of that

Off topic but what do you think about concubines being allowed in Islam?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No Oromo were never enslaved infact it was Oromo that enslaved somaliland just look at how Oromo massacred snm somaliland yet you don't hear a peep from them cause they're shook.

The federal state of Somaliland needs to deport Oromo's at this point. We need to build up the country and improve our immigration policies before letting others in.

Apparently they were forced out of Somalia a long time ago. Many of the city names are also said to have oromo origins. Hargeisa and Galkacyo being one.
For example Gaalkacyo is 2 words gaal-kacyo, meaning the place where the gaalo oromo were kicked out.
Some lived in Jubbaland and that area. Not Northern Somalia or even central Somalia from what I know.
They've stolen land and people from us and we've done the same to them as well. Its life, they need to stop the calaacal and deal with their shit situation in Ethiopia. They're the dumbest ethnic group there. They have absolutely no unity and will never get anywhere like this.

The federal state of Somaliland needs to deport Oromo's at this point. We need to build up the country and improve our immigration policies before letting others in.

Some lived in Jubbaland and that area. Not Northern Somalia or even central Somalia from what I know.
They've stolen land and people from us and we've done the same to them as well. Its life, they need to stop the calaacal and deal with their shit situation in Ethiopia. They're the dumbest ethnic group there. They have absolutely no unity and will never get anywhere like this.

Don't kill me.. :drakelaugh:

Man politically inclined somali girls are the greatest thing ever :samwelcome:

Gambar

VIP

They’re not just dumb, but retarded. It’s like my favorite maahmaah “Aabe kan yar iga celiyoo kan weyn igu sii daa”.

Their problem is they’re made up confederation. They hate Somalis for having an entire country named after us and for us. Even when they pretend to be Somali, they’re always caught. Ciil baa haya nooh. :icon lol:

Qoti faaido ma laha.

Present day sool,jubbas,gedo were former oromo territories

Don't kill me.. :drakelaugh:

Man politically inclined somali girls are the greatest thing ever :samwelcome:
I'm a truth teller walaal. I don't lie :chrisfreshhah:
They’re not just dumb, but retarded. It’s like my favorite maahmaah “Aabe kan yar iga celiyoo kan weyn igu sii daa”.

Their problem is they’re made up confederation. They hate Somalis for having an entire country named after us and for us. Even when they pretend to be Somali, they’re always caught. Ciil baa haya nooh. :icon lol:

Qoti faaido ma laha.
:dead:
True, I think the real Oromo's are those miskeen Waaqist Borana's. The rest are Somali, Amhara etc.
They're honestly barking up on the wrong tree. Very annoying folks and they've always followed Somali's everywhere and acted like savages :ftw9nwa:
Good to see you back btw.

Sool? I know some Christian folks lived there prior to Somali's. Oromo's never lived there, thats just propaganda.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How? the Oromos expanded from west of rift to the east and the Ajuran empire was already in the area. Stick to your lesbian threads:nahgirl: Oromos in Sool wallah ive heard it all know:dead:

True, I think the real Oromo's are those miskeen Waaqist Borana's. The rest are Somali, Amhara etc.
They're honestly barjing up on the wrong tree. Very annoying folks and they've always followed Somali's everywhere and acted like savages :ftw9nwa:

Sool? I know some Christian folks lived there prior to Somali's. Oromo's never lived there, thats just propaganda.
the founder of dhulos was killed by them:manny:
The name qayaad also comes from them:manny:

Gambar

VIP

They're honestly barking up on the wrong tree. Very annoying folks and they've always followed Somali's everywhere and acted like savages :ftw9nwa:
Good to see you back btw.

Somali? Nayaa huus baan ku idhi! They are not Somali. Qoti waa qoti.

How? the Oromos expanded from west of rift to the east and the Ajuran empire was already in the area. Stick to your lesbian threads:nahgirl: Oromos in Sool wallah i heard it all know:dead:
Dhulos came to sool in 1700:manny:
This is known knowledge to most dhulos example the mountain range of sool was were Cristian king use to rule over before being evicted :manny:
There is also European text to back these claims:nvjpqts:

Somali? Nayaa huus baan ku idhi! They are not Somali. Qoti waa qoti.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Its our job to remove the injirs and turn them back into geeljires, sis. So many lost Dir clan members are now Oromo.

the founder of dhulos was killed by them:manny:
The name qayaad also comes from them:manny:
Never heard that. I'll have to ask my Qayaad cousins.
Somaliland has an embassy?!? :shookgabre:
First federal state to do so! You must be very proud. Unfortunately, Gallas have burnt it down.

their aint many Oromos in Somalia why must they become citizens they have their own homeland, send them back like SL did and good thing we still have time and a lot of space between us and them to get our shit together.
I worded that wrongly. I meant if we allow them citizenship then they'd take over. Western style immigration policies whereby you become a citizen by being born on the land won't work with us Africans. We'd have to have the same system that the gulf has toward foreigners. And there are sizable populations of oromo in Somaliland and Puntland.

Gambar

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Its our job to remove the injirs and turn them back into geeljires, sis. So many lost Dir clan members are now Oromo.

Never heard that. I'll have to ask my Qayaad cousins.

First federal state to do so! You must be very proud. Unfortunately, Gallas have burnt it down.

Dir ma aneey wax iga geleen? At this point, they are Oromo.
Somaliland has an embassy?!? :shookgabre:
You are a horrible lander you know that? I’m very proud of you cuzzo!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Dhulos came to sool in 1700:manny:
This is known knowledge to most dhulos example the mountain range of sool was were Cristian king use to rule over before being evicted :manny:
Oromo Christians in Sool ? wheres the church ruins, tombs artifacts, and bibles,? Link me this BS
Whats with Somalis trying to give Oromos fake history in Somalia proper, we lost 50 percent of greater Somalia and now yall given them more dreams to conquer more land:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending