Oromos burn down SL embassy in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_4245.JPG

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Oromo regions are openly rebelling against the regime, so of course it would be in their interest to shift the Oromo rage in the direction of the Somalis and away from themselves.
Oromos are tools of the TPLF

TekNiKo

VIP
They are the largest ethnic group (and most useless ethnic group in Africa) in Ethiopia, and what's funny is that they don't recognize "Ethiopia" as a country... :pachah1: so confusing...
Half of them are Christian Amhara prototypes:drakekidding:

What is TPLF's goal in making the Somali region and Oromia fight?
Since I know liyu police and abdi iley can only do things under the command of TPLF.
I heard similar fighting between other regions as well.

My theory is that the tigray see Ethiopia crumbling . They are planning in the long term by creating hatred amongst the regions so that there is no threat of regions uniting with each other. If that is tigray's plan it's a smart one. Chaos would keep the regions busy from ever uniting or forming their own gov't and they'd be enticed into coming together as Ethiopia with "real democracy".

Half of them are Christian Amhara prototypes:drakekidding:
Oromos can assimilate quickly into whatever region they live. I've met oromos who speak fluent somali and look somali. They also marry into the ppl they live with.
We should somalify en masse but problem is many of them share the sentiment that Somalia belongs to them.

TekNiKo

VIP
Oromos can assimilate quickly into whatever region they live. I've met oromos who speak fluent somali and look somali. They also marry into the ppl they live with.
We should somalify en masse but problem is many of them share the sentiment that Somalia belongs to them.
We can defend our borders and deport suspected Galla infiltrators like @TooMacaan from our regions. Somalis must not take the Oromo Expansion threat lightly

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Wait they believe Somalia belongs to them ? :farole:

Wait they believe Somalia belongs to them ? :farole:
Apparently they were forced out of Somalia a long time ago. Many of the city names are also said to have oromo origins. Hargeisa and Galkacyo being one.
For example Gaalkacyo is 2 words gaal-kacyo, meaning the place where the gaalo oromo were kicked out.

Von

Apparently they were forced out of Somalia a long time ago. Many of the city names are also said to have oromo origins. Hargeisa and Galkacyo being one.
For example Gaalkacyo is 2 words gaal-kacyo, meaning the place where the gaalo oromo were kicked out.
Is this shit wide spread? i know Hargeysa is named after the loss of Harar, they just want a port. Oromos are uneducated, poor and under the direct control of the Tigray, they'll never be a real threat to somalis or Somalia.

Last edited:
Come to think about it, majority of the victims they targeted few weeks back also happened to be traders from sl, and now thier consulate catches fire?

What's behind all this?

Is this shit wipe spread? i know Hargeysa is named after the loss of Harar, they just want a port. Oromos are uneducated, poor and under the direct control of the Tigray, they'll never be a threat to Somalia.
This is Africa, controlled migration of Oromo into Somalia is a must. If Somalia becomes a stable democracy and we have millions of oromo as citizens, then they'd easily take over. Making them citizen's means educating them and whatever poverty they're in won't mean much when they're 4 times the population of Somalia alone.
Go on there forums and they'll tell you it's their ancestral homeland.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

This is Africa, controlled migration of Oromo into Somalia is a must. If Somalia becomes a stable democracy and we have millions of oromo as citizens, then they'd easily take over. Making them citizen's means educating them and whatever poverty they're in won't mean much when they're 4 times the population of Somalia alone.
Go on there forums and they'll tell you it's their ancestral homeland.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
their aint many Oromos in Somalia why must they become citizens they have their own homeland, send them back like SL did and good thing we still have time and a lot of space between us and them to get our shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts