Oromos attack a single 15 year old Somali boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My region, my state, my qabil, my sub qabil before my nation and people aye?:farmajoyaab:

This is the southern ethiopian region called ''Sidama'' where there were fightings between two ethnic group called ''sidama'' and ''debub'', sidama is fighting for a sidamian state, so this has nothing to do with somalis nor is the boy somali.

:gaasdrink:

Von

This is the southern ethiopian region called ''Sidama'' where there were fightings between two ethnic group called ''sidama'' and ''debub'', sidama is fighting for a sidamian state, so this has nothing to do with somalis nor is the boy somali.

:gaasdrink:
Link?

Von

Actually its sidama vs woilata group, i think they are the ones we call "debub".
Do Oromos claim the Sidama capital of Awassa?
To bad they don't border Somalis or we could ally with them.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why r u pushing this propaganda narrative @Von?

Promoting this fake news is the same as working against the interest of Somalia.

The Habesha want us to jump head first into a conflict with a 30 million strong horde.

This horde was meant to be our weapon against them.

Now you want to help hand it over to the Habesha and let us fight amongst each other?

That's exactly what the fake news that you're pushing is meant to achieve.

The person who owns that account probably works for the Ethiopian version of Jidf

Von

Why r u pushing this propaganda narrative @Von?

Promoting this fake news is the same as working against the interest of Somalia.

The Habesha want us to jump head first into a conflict with a 30 million strong horde.

This horde was meant to be our weapon against them.

Now you want to help hand it over to the Habesha and let us fight amongst each other?

That's exactly what the fake news that you're pushing is meant to achieve.

The person who owns that account probably works for the Ethiopian version of Jidf
Propaganda? are you telling me that Oromos do not kill, bash and dream territorial expansionism?
Western Somalis and Oromo are major disputes with Harar, Dire Dawa and others so how are we going to ally with a people hella bend on owning us?

I don't see how Oromos can be a Somali weapon without us giving major concessions

The only interests i see with Somalia as a state is seeing Oromos causing a civil war but that too means Oromos flooding into Somalia, thus Oromo expansionism will continue in some shape or form.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Propaganda? are you telling me that Oromos do not kill, bash and dream territorial expansionism?
Western Somalis and Oromo are major disputes with Harar, Dire Dawa and others so how are we going to ally with a people hella bend on owning us?

I don't see how Oromos can be a Somali weapon without us giving major concessions

The only interests i see with Somalia as a state is seeing Oromos causing a civil war but that too means Oromos flooding into Somalia, thus Oromo expansionism will continue in some shape or form.

Do you believe that posting about it online would end up galvanizing the Somali people to fight the invaders?

Most the attacks against Somalis that you've read online are made up.

The few real ones were orchestrated by the central government.

You can't even take a shit in Ethiopia without first getting permission for it.

They want Somali - Oromo relations to worsen so that we never think of teaming up against the Habesha.

Our real enemies that are behind all these attacks are the Habesha and no amount of hating on the Oromo online will stop the attacks.

Do you know how cheap it is to hire a bunch of idle Oromo gangs to attack Somalis?

You want us to reciprocate and attack their civilians?

If that happens then TPLF won't need o pay those thugs any longer as millions would take up arms for free.

We should instead think about how to not only push back their encroachment but send them north towards the Amhara and Tigrays.

We could use the same tactics as the Habesha but it won't work if we keep on supporting their schemes by promoting their fake news.

Btw we don't need to give away any major concessions.

Just fight them back when they try any shit but we shouldn't post about those activities online and cover it up (flag, report etc) whenever a idiot decides to post about it.

Instead we should spread any news relating to conflicts between Habesha and the Oromo and if we can't find any we should make them up like the video you posted.

My region, my state, my qabil, my sub qabil before my nation and people aye?:farmajoyaab:

These people aren’t even Speaking Afan Oromo. These are Sidamas.

Keep you bs propaganda to yourself. IF you want to show the issue going on back home, go ahead, but at least share something accurate.

Not like that stupid video of a mass grave burying Somalis hat was actually shot in Cameroon.

Bring proof and not stupid fake clips.

Von

Do you believe that posting about it online would end up galvanizing the Somali people to fight the invaders?

Most the attacks against Somalis that you've read online are made up.

The few real ones were orchestrated by the central government.

You can't even take a shit in Ethiopia without first getting permission for it.

They want Somali - Oromo relations to worsen so that we never think of teaming up against the Habesha.

Our real enemies that are behind all these attacks are the Habesha and no amount of hating on the Oromo online will stop the attacks.

Do you know how cheap it is to hire a bunch of idle Oromo gangs to attack Somalis?

You want us to reciprocate and attack their civilians?

If that happens then TPLF won't need o pay those thugs any longer as millions would take up arms for free.

We should instead think about how to not only push back their encroachment but send them north towards the Amhara and Tigrays.

We could use the same tactics as the Habesha but it won't work if we keep on supporting their schemes by promoting their fake news.

Btw we don't need to give away any major concessions.

Just fight them back when they try any shit but we shouldn't post about those activities online and cover it up (flag, report etc) whenever a idiot decides to post about it.

Instead we should spread any news relating to conflicts between Habesha and the Oromo and if we can't find any we should make them up like the video you posted.
So how do we get Oromos to be our weapons of war without giving concessions on East Hararghe, i doubt peace would come otherwise. I hear most Christan Oromos docile against Habeshas so how do we send them north?

These people aren’t even Speaking Afan Oromo. These are Sidamas.

Keep you bs propaganda to yourself. IF you want to show the issue going on back home, go ahead, but at least share something accurate.

Not like that stupid video of a mass grave burying Somalis hat was actually shot in Cameroon.

Bring proof and not stupid fake clips.
Relax galla boy, i've already told him about this video.

Actually its sidama vs woilata group, i think they are the ones we call "debub".
Even thou he aint somali itsbstill fucked up,i saw the video yesterday,15vyear old getting beaten to death,those guys should be skinned alive
you can see his breath leaving him slowly,

Even thou he aint somali itsbstill fucked up,i saw the video yesterday,15vyear old getting beaten to death,those guys should be skinned alive
you can see his breath leaving him slowly,
I didn't actually watch the whole video, but its brutal indeed.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So how do we get Oromos to be our weapons of war without giving concessions on East Hararghe, i doubt peace would come otherwise. I hear most Christan Oromos docile against Habeshas so how do we send them north?

I already went over it in my last post.

Use the same tactics that they're using.

The whole Oromo uprising started because of a fear that the central government back then was stealing Oromo land near Addis Ababa.

We just need to push more of those stories around and make up fake news when necessary like the video you posted.

Also if there was any competent geeljire organization in Ethiopia; they should hire some fake protestors or gangs in Amharic/Oromo borders.

Sure most Oromo want to integrate in Habesha culture but I'm sure you can find plenty of degenerates that are willing to start a ethnic clash for a few dollars.

After a few years of this; the Oromos will be mainly distracted by that conflict and more importantly ....

the TPLF would see what we're doing and concede if they're smart since it's just a lose lose battle for both of us.

Fight disinformation with even more disinformation. Flood the system so that no one gets their way.

Most the Gala would realise most the news is fake and will start ignoring everything...Which would be an acceptable result for us (the best result of course would be them giving the TPLF government problems).

However if we have Somali posters like you confirming TPLF propaganda then we'll end up being manipulated into a long term conflict with the last group on the Horn we want to clash directly with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending