Oromos are so close to Somalis

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I thought Tigrays and Amharas were 45% eurasian 55% SSA, didn't know they were majority eurasian, good for them.
The kinky hair makes even less sense.
Because they are bantu origin, I called it. It’s difficult to get away from those genes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree we faraxs have shit bodies to
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I shouldn’t try to save face for you faraxs, when they call you feminine and question your manhood I will chime in agreement like indhoyar women do to indhoyar men.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Oromo are not even from the horn in my book. They are just like bantu. Even their expansionist ways is like that of bantus.

I was in philly this summer when I went on my road trip. My parents were dropping me off to college and we made stops in different cities, philly was our last stop before heading to Massachusetts. Wallahi, oromo look more like african africans then Somali bantus. They fit in perfectly. I agree with xabashi in that Oromo aren’t from the horn, not even xabashi are from the horn. The horn is only for somali saho and afar. Expel the rest of them!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Rendille is split in 2 groups the asal and the ariaal, the latter being mixed. The asal Rendille language sound like a mix of Af Maay with some Maxa.
When I seatch online, they don’t even cover themselves. Like chests out and all.

2. this looks somali?
0A1D9F49-A40B-49BC-BA89-7499D2306AB0.jpeg

Leo

The Brave
Akisho/gurre are the most cucked clan I have ever seen. They are Somalis that are completely oromized because they were getting karbashed by og.
Not only are you ignorant but also brain dead. Show me one article or one televised incident showcasing any clash between OG and Akisho? Furthermore, display any evidence or even one Akisho claiming to be Oromo ? Rather than Pulling nonsense and fabricated ideology out of your rear! Show proof or kindly stfu 🤬

Trending