Oromos are diluted Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos are a diverse group, spread across a vast range of territories. Whereas Somalis are relatively homogenous. How does this reflect in genetics. How would a Borana from Kenya have a similar genetic make-up to an Oromo bordering Amharas?

Apollo

VIP
Oromos are a diverse group, spread across a vast range of territories. Whereas Somalis are relatively homogenous. How does this reflect in genetics. How would a Borana from Kenya have a similar genetic make-up to an Oromo bordering Amharas?

Northwest Oromos have more Semitic ancestry from the South Semites that pushed in from the Tigray-Amhara region. That's the main difference between those Oromos and Borana/South Oromos. Also, Southwest/West Oromos may have more Omotic infleunce than Southeast/East Oromos. There are many different dimensions within the Oromo population.

Apollo

VIP

Check out this post as well: https://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/using-somalis-as-proxy-second-attempt.html

This anthromadness guy is an effing pro. He seems to have found an Ancient Egyptian component as well.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
tenor.gif

The eastern oromos look more Somali than their western counterparts. Your hypothesis aligns with my anecdotal observations.

Only reason why Somalis are so 'pure' compared to other Horn Cushites is because our land was useless. Nobody came there for thousands of years.

A lot of lands that were useless in ancient times i.e. barren arctic wastelands and arid deserts are the most useful today due to natural resources needed for modern economies e.g. oil/gas, uranium, coal, metal ore etc.

Apollo

VIP
A lot of lands that were useless in ancient times i.e. barren arctic wastelands and arid deserts are the most useful today due to natural resources needed for modern economies e.g. oil/gas, uranium, coal, metal ore etc.

Tbh, nomadic origin Somalis have the best features of the Horn. I'm not complaining.

Check out this post as well: https://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/using-somalis-as-proxy-second-attempt.html

This anthromadness guy is an effing pro. He seems to have found an Ancient Egyptian component as well.

Interesting. So according to this guy, Ethio-semites are not 50% Cushitic/50% Semitic as usually thought. They are 65-70% Cushitic, 15% Omotic, 10% Semitic and another 10% mysterious "Coptic" element. And Other Cushites are the same, minus the Semitic 10%.

VIP
Interesting. So according to this guy, Ethio-semites are not 50% Cushitic/50% Semitic as usually thought. They are 65-70% Cushitic, 15% Omotic, 10% Semitic and another 10% mysterious "Coptic" element. And Other Cushites are the same, minus the Semitic 10%.

It depends which group. Amharahs are more cushitic and omotic than a group like the tigranyas who are heavily semetic.

Apollo

VIP
It depends which group. Amharahs are more cushitic and omotic than a group like the tigranyas who are heavily semetic.

Differences are minimal.

Only thing I have seen is that Amharas have more outliers, 'fake' Amharas so to speak. But the core cluster of Amharas are identical to Tigrays.

Only reason why Somalis are so 'pure' compared to other Horn Cushites is because our land was useless. Nobody came there for thousands of years.

No us Somalis have always been
Mixing with eachother, anyone
Else is inferior.

We did a form of eugenics
Before it was a thing. That's
why we are A pure undiluted
beautiful race!

:rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending