Oromo Street children "becoming the new gangsters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
http://www.irinnews.org/report/86093/somalia-street-children-becoming-new-gangsters

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why do I feel like them Tumaal niggas sold them those swords or handed them over so they could terrorize the streets of Hargeisa lmfao

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glue sniffing

The children living rough are turning to drugs. "I use glue because when first I came to the streets I saw my friends sniffing it," Ahmed Omar, 12, told IRIN. "Whenever I use it, I am able to survive a difficult situation."

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Burco had a similar gang of teenage locals in 2013 called ISIS or Dacish:dead: . Waa dhalinyaro qooqan oo bilaa camal ah

Burco had a similar gang of teenage locals in 2013 called ISIS or Dacish:dead: . Waa dhalinyaro qooqan oo bilaa camal ah

So it is ok in your book to import more gangs and cannibals ? Bring all former sex workers, rapist and cannibals to our homes, gardens live between us? From Ethiopia ?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
So it is ok in your book to import more gangs and cannibals ? Bring all former sex workers, rapist and cannibals to our homes, gardens live between us? From Ethiopia ?

They're locals. Landers see it as ceeb so instead of tainting ourselves we blame oromo people:ulachen001:

@Canuck inadeer come back home with me, we can clean it up together :hehehe:. I need an ambitious DhuLander :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts