Oromo QnA session

Look if you guys stay in your lands and leave us alone we will have zero issues. That's all. Somalia for Somalis I don't like the idea of forced diversity and fake brotherhood. We are brothers and sisters in Islam only but that doesn't obligate anything else. Stay in your place.

so does that go for somalis migrating to places all over the world too? or nah? :D

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
so does that go for somalis migrating to places all over the world too? or nah? :D

It's not for the same reason as someone fleeing conflict is not the same as another leaving their lush farmlands to expand into their neighbours land and impersonate the native tribes there.

Desperate much. You have no honor to be comparing yourself to refugees.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
you trippin akhi. we got fine womens from all over oromia, the same way somali womens from all over are fine.

Damn you triggered, I'm dating a wollega chick and she tells me all the Oromo and habasha men go crazy for some wollega punaΓ±i

Any truth to that? Imm glare at her tonight if she was lying to me :birdman:

It's not for the same reason as someone fleeing conflict is not the same as another leaving their lush farmlands to expand into their neighbours land and impersonate the native tribes there.

Desperate much. You have no honor to be comparing yourself to refugees.

Oh, so there's no conflicts in Ethiopia? Or things that would force one to migrate seeking safety/to make a living? Oh okay, cool! *sarcasm galore here*

Damn you triggered, I'm dating a wollega chick and she tells me all the Oromo and habasha men go crazy for some wollega punaΓ±i

Any truth to that? Imm glare at her tonight if she was lying to me :birdman:

I wouldn't know bro, I do not want to know about people's sins/Zinaa, to be quite honest with you.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Oromos need to become like the Somalis. We're opportunists, we know when to fight and when to stay low. Oromos however only know about staying low. 55 million people being governed by the fucking minority. If they had any Somali blood in them, their damiir wouldn't allow it. Imagine if Oromos behaved like the Tigray, they would instantly become an African superpower. Just look at Ethiopia right now, if they were opportunists they would be aiding the Tigray and causing havoc. But again they're staying low. Last time Somalis waged war on Ethiopia a new country was formed in the Horn (Eritrea)
These dudes need a wake up call ASAP

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Telling someone to go back to where they came from while us guys are qaxootis is wack

Except we fled war, they are expanding into our territories and claiming to be indigenous. IF Somalia became stable I'd leave right now. I'm not claiming to be indigenous to my host country and impersonating the locals. GTFO with your phoniness.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Oromos need to become like the Somalis. We're opportunists, we know when to fight and when to stay low. Oromos however only about staying low. 55 million people being governed by the fucking minority. If they had any Somali blood in them, their damiir wouldn't allow it. Imagine if Oromos behaved like the Tigray, they would instantly become an African superpower. Just look at Ethiopia right now, if they were opportunists they would be aiding the Tigray and causing havoc. But again they're staying low. Last time Somalis waged war on Ethiopia a new country was formed in the Horn (Eritrea)

Its like M!dgaan oppressing a major clan

giphy.gif

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Oh, so there's no conflicts in Ethiopia? Or things that would force one to migrate seeking safety/to make a living? Oh okay, cool! *sarcasm galore here*

I find it hard to believe that's the real reason you people are coming over. Why do so many Oromos claim to be members of Somali tribes and claim to have established historic cities? :susp:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Oromos need to become like the Somalis. We're opportunists, we know when to fight and when to stay low. Oromos however only know about staying low. 55 million people being governed by the fucking minority. If they had any Somali blood in them, their damiir wouldn't allow it. Imagine if Oromos behaved like the Tigray, they would instantly become an African superpower. Just look at Ethiopia right now, if they were opportunists they would be aiding the Tigray and causing havoc. But again they're staying low. Last time Somalis waged war on Ethiopia a new country was formed in the Horn (Eritrea)
Ah yes that’s another thing I wanted to ask mr elelelele oromo @Abba Sadacha how are you guys the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia and ended up becoming the most oppressed ? Genuine question btw

Last edited:

So we need to fight along clan lines, weaken ourselves, destroy our unity, and then have foreign armies roaming our lands? Nah, no thanks bro. Lol. the only Somalis worthy of imitating is SL, they seem to have a peaceful country.
Tigray is going to have a puppet installed to rule them, abiy, the amhara, and their allies, over ran them, and took back lands from them, etc, so i do not see them as examples worthy of following my brazer.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
@Abba Sadacha you changed my views on Oromos. I had you guys all wrong. You all aren't that bad:friendhug:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
btw @Abba Sadacha can you tell us why you joined an all Somali forum, and not an Oromo one instead?
How have your views changed on Somali people before joining and after?

ASLO!!! Is there an online Oromo forum like this one that I can lurk in?

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts