Oromo QnA session

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
@Abba Sadacha come in. I want to know more about the Oromo physce. Would appreciate if you participated in this QnA since your the only Oromo here that I know of. I have no malicious intent. I'm just simply curious.

For everyone else feel free to tag another oromo user if you know of one, or just ask question about Oromo people
_ __ ____________ __ __ ___________________ __ __ ____________ __ _

So I have seen some Oromos online claim Somali native lands as their ancestral Lands. Do you think Somali people stole Oromo land?
I have also seen Oromo claim the Somali clan Dir to be Oromo origins. What are you thoughts on this?

Do you think all cushites originated from Oromos?

How is your ethnic group the most oppressed in Ethiopia yet the most populous?

What are your thoughts on the Somali Oromo Ethnic tension in Ethiopia?
Although Oromia is pretty well built and more wealthier than Any Somali regions

Why are Oromos taking their chances in Somalia and moving in mass numbers?

Do Oromos have their own unique culture or are they just a cultural fusion of Habasha, and Somali culture?

Did Oromos ever build a civilization?

What is your views on the Great Oromo migration?

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I have a question for him, how come you guys assimilated a decent amount of our people

:mjkkk:

Give them back right now

giphy.gif

Lol, I will contribute what I can.

1] I believe, we both conquered lands from each other, as groups in the Horn have done to each other, for the most part. So, Oromo's took lands from Somalis, and Somalis took lands from us.
I am not sure about the origin of dir, but i know, they are close to the oromo's in dire dawa, such as the bilingual gurgura, who many say are of dir somali origin, but have much in common with oromo's. I think all cushites descend from one of the sons of the Prophet Nuh [alayis salam], as in, we come from the same great grandfather, then his sons spread out, and so on, and so forth.

We're definitely not the most oppressed, the most oppressed would probably be those who never had power, and are just seen as occupants of land Ethiopian rulers needed for strategic reasons.
the tension is over-rated, as in, exaggerated, and was worse when abdi tigray illey ruled, if you noticed now, things have been quiet for a while, and let's hope it stays that way.

most of those oromo's want to go to saudi, and elsewhere, those who stay, are seeking jobs, that somalis themselves probably are too lazy or proud to do. ethiopia is a horrible place, let's be honest here, may Allaah make it a better place!

Nafiso Qalanjo

Lol, I will contribute what I can.

1] I believe, we both conquered lands from each other, as groups in the Horn have done to each other, for the most part. So, Oromo's took lands from Somalis, and Somalis took lands from us.
I am not sure about the origin of dir, but i know, they are close to the oromo's in dire dawa, such as the bilingual gurgura, who many say are of dir somali origin, but have much in common with oromo's. I think all cushites descend from one of the sons of the Prophet Nuh [alayis salam], as in, we come from the same great grandfather, then his sons spread out, and so on, and so forth.

We're definitely not the most oppressed, the most oppressed would probably be those who never had power, and are just seen as occupants of land Ethiopian rulers needed for strategic reasons.
the tension is over-rated, as in, exaggerated, and was worse when abdi tigray illey ruled, if you noticed now, things have been quiet for a while, and let's hope it stays that way.

most of those oromo's want to go to saudi, and elsewhere, those who stay, are seeking jobs, that somalis themselves probably are too lazy or proud to do. ethiopia is a horrible place, let's be honest here, may Allaah make it a better place!
Thanks for the answers. Im glad you were not thrown off by what I asked. btw i re- edited my original post, and added more questions. Can you answer those too?

I think their claim to somalia is false and the reason oromos mass migrate to Somalia is cuz somali si laws land tht has been in wars over 30 year and it is to take and claim it cuz Somalis aren't doing nothing about I heard in this forum someone posted oromos wanting in politics by force I think Somalis really need to worry about non Somalis in Somalia and not let them take over nor be in Somali politics government who how those oromos have in Somali I think oromos come and settle Somalis land I think they ros don't even buy land oromos settly and I not saying all of them do this I think there oromos tht come peace to somalia and buy property but I don't think those tht migrate illegally to Somali don't buy property those just land tht those don't own
Pretty much Somalis should do something about immigrants to stop it cuz like I said somalia is lawless country cuz foreigners forces did tht to Somali and Somalis corrupt leaders

Oromos have the largest land in Ethiopia. They need to fix there own region and support there own people instead of behaving like vagabonds and leeching off of others.

Are Oromos welcoming to Somalis in their own regions? The answer is no. We should not let them into our land under any circumstance. They have their own region. We have our own country. These bums are the largest ethnic group but get treated like second class citizens. They need to focus on themselves.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Guys I think @Abba Sadacha left. Abba how can you leave me hanging like that? :kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts