Oromo PM kills any hope for Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berbera may take an L, but the biggest loser is Djibouti which had most of the Ethiopian traffic already.

If I were Ismaciil Omar Guelleh, I would be very, very scared right now. Pretty much the entire economy there hinges on the business generated from exporting Ethiopian traffic.

Djiobuti already has its infrastructure developed
It's Berbera that's screwed.
Why would UAE spend 400 million dollars on a port that is no longer competitive?

I appreciate the honesty and wish more Darood were as blunt as you. Nothing I hate more than faux nationalists.

True, but for some reason Somalis seem to love fakes who shake their booty for "Somalinimoo" and other buzzwords in public, although everyone is very qabilist in private, much more so than even I am

True, but for some reason Somalis seem to love fakes who shake their booty for "Somalinimoo" and other buzzwords in public, although everyone is very qabilist in private, much more so than even I am

giphy.gif

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Berbera may take an L, but the biggest loser is Djibouti which had most of the Ethiopian traffic already.

If I were Ismaciil Omar Guelleh, I would be very, very scared right now. Pretty much the entire economy there hinges on the business generated from exporting Ethiopian traffic.
They just got that FTZ tho

VIP

Assab port

DhrlERVXkAA_kdo.jpeg

Doraleh
maxresdefault.jpg

DJIBOUTI.jpg

We have a huge head start and by the time they catch up we will have diversified enough that this won't really hurt us.

Ethiopias oil pipeline will eventually go through djibouti just like the gas. We're the only ones connected to them via railway to it's number 1 city. Lol yall stupid we still have all the advantages over the competition.

Ethiopia will build a 220 mill oil terminal this year.

Berbera and assab will forever have nothing on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts