Oromo people are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ignore her she has personal agenda against oromos. You see how shes trynna cherrypick certain articles about them smh. Theres a huge oromo community were i live to and you never hear them causing ruckus here in toronto. Somalis here replaced jamaicans in drug and crime game :manny:

Lol Canuck is cool I just disagree with her on this.

Ignore her she has personal agenda against oromos. You see how shes trynna cherrypick certain articles about them smh. Theres a huge oromo community were i live to and you never hear them causing ruckus here in toronto. Somalis here replaced jamaicans in drug and crime game :manny:

Agenda!!!!!!! Keep the illusion

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Those are Christian refugees who came through their churches normally they wouldn't join ISIS but the crime life

Canuck Most Somalis are sponsored by Christian organizations, besides where I live most Oromos are Muslims.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Oromo are cool but some of them have deep hatred for Somalis.I remember I was in Sheikh Madar,Hargeisa walking with my grandmother then some old Oromo lady passes by carrying something heavy while cussing off Isaaqs and Sheikh Isaxaq.My ayeeyo took off her dacas and clapt the two times. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
ohhhhhh rioting ssoo sooo bad its like genocide!

raw

Apollo

VIP
sometimes I which we were unknown like them. whatever oromo people do, people who don't know them will blame it on somali people...lol so not only do we have to deal with somali problems, but also bear the brunt of oromo, afar, and other small african groups stereotypes. :zhqjlmx:

There are 40 million of them. They are double the size of Somalis.

The only reason why they are so unknown is because they don't have a country. With Somalis there's Somalia and people know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending