Oromo militias continue attacking Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
God I hate them so much, more then I hate even 'yahud' who is another keleb. Illahi ayaaba ka dardarmay yahudu oo manta aduunka dhan isku dirayo iyaga lacagta aduunka haysto, look at percentage of jewish billionaires in the world 25%, look at nobel prizes iyo dhinaca maskaxda 25% jewish. Yet xitaa hal qof uma dhigman marki loo eego aduunwaynaha.

I hope Hawiye fight back against Oromo, they are our bitter enemy, lakin ma filayo hawiye are 'soft' with oromo because they are oromo is my understanding. Aar nin ogadene ama darod sidasi ha uu galeen, they know daarood sxb, we removed them from all their lands and they know not to mess around with us.

Hawiye xininiyo wuxu yeesha marku somali arko, iskama celin karo ethiopianka, mana jiro dagaal tarikhi ah oo meel ku qoran hawiye geesinimo lagu arkay dhinaca oromada. Waxana lagu hanta inay yihin oromo oo ay heeshish xoose ka dhexayo ama way dagalami lahayeen. Waana sababta loo yirahdo hawiye ma aha dir ee gabayada kuma jiro, waxasi 1960 ayaa la maqlay, lama aqoon inta ka horaysee. To be Somali u need to be linked with DIR, they are the real somalis and all our culture from them DIR and also our customary laws and xeer somaliyeed. When u say 'somali ba meeshan leh' marti kuma tihid, it means 'xeerkeenu' waa mid somaliyeed, we welcome u to live with us. The same isn't said to OROMO, they get 'gaal-kacyo' treatment.

We basically adopted the battles and wars against DIR that used to happen due to Oromo living near-by as DIR expanded his pool of allies thru marriage, it's normal thing and we abide and honor the laws of DIR customary laws till today. So the oromo is doing the same thing, trying to break up somalis and adopting them into xeer oromo so we can then be used to attack other somalis. Beware oromo sxb, they are your bitter enemy since history and u should always treat them with suspicion, waxba laguma darsado isku xeer manahin isku dhaqan manahin maxan isku darsana dee? that's why the only solution was to fight them, as the saying goes, ninka roon reerka uu harayo.

Last edited:
@embarassing

What do you have to say about the Geri militia that attacked Gadabursi farmers not too far from Jijiga a few days ago?
I thought it was Somali VS Oromo.

The news is all over social media.

What's your position on that?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@embarassing

What do you have to say about the Geri militia that attacked Gadabursi farmers not too far from Jijiga a few days ago?

Nice try Oromo boy. Somalis fight yes but we also eat together, live together, breath together, and support each other where-ever we are in Somalia, Africa, Mid-east, or the west. Don't try your little game of dividing somalis, your different we are not the same people, language, we don't share the same customary laws, when I come to your house I am marti, but not when i got to a genuine somali house, it's my house, waxba ma kala lihin ileen isku xeer baynu nahay.

Xabadeenu is going to be directed towards you and always you oromo boy

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@embarassing

Somali interfight is no big deal, it will be solved as always.

The oromo threat is different and transcends qabil

@embarassing

Somali interfight is no big deal, it will be solved as always.

The oromo threat is different and transcends qabil
Exactly as @Hatredfree said, InshaAllah it will be solved soon, as with all inter-Somali conflicts.

What I'm posting about though is an existential threat, it can't be compared.

God I hate them so much, more then I hate even 'yahud' who is another keleb. Illahi ayaaba ka dardarmay yahudu oo manta aduunka dhan isku dirayo iyaga lacagta aduunka haysto, look at percentage of jewish billionaires in the world 25%, look at nobel prizes iyo dhinaca maskaxda 25% jewish. Yet xitaa hal qof uma dhigman marki loo eego aduunwaynaha.

I hope Hawiye fight back against Oromo, they are our bitter enemy, lakin ma filayo hawiye are 'soft' with oromo because they are oromo is my understanding. Aar nin ogadene ama darod sidasi ha uu galeen, they know daarood sxb, we removed them from all their lands and they know not to mess around with us.

Hawiye xininiyo wuxu yeesha marku somali arko, iskama celin karo ethiopianka, mana jiro dagaal tarikhi ah oo meel ku qoran hawiye geesinimo lagu arkay dhinaca oromada. Waxana lagu hanta inay yihin oromo oo ay heeshish xoose ka dhexayo ama way dagalami lahayeen. Waana sababta loo yirahdo hawiye ma aha dir ee gabayada kuma jiro, waxasi 1960 ayaa la maqlay, lama aqoon inta ka horaysee. To be Somali u need to be linked with DIR, they are the real somalis and all our culture from them DIR and also our customary laws and xeer somaliyeed. When u say 'somali ba meeshan leh' marti kuma tihid, it means 'xeerkeenu' waa mid somaliyeed, we welcome u to live with us. The same isn't said to OROMO, they get 'gaal-kacyo' treatment.

We basically adopted the battles and wars against DIR that used to happen due to Oromo living near-by as DIR expanded his pool of allies thru marriage, it's normal thing and we abide and honor the laws of DIR customary laws till today. So the oromo is doing the same thing, trying to break up somalis and adopting them into xeer oromo so we can then be used to attack other somalis. Beware oromo sxb, they are your bitter enemy since history and u should always treat them with suspicion, waxba laguma darsado isku xeer manahin isku dhaqan manahin maxan isku darsana dee? that's why the only solution was to fight them, as the saying goes, ninka roon reerka uu harayo.
Please stop ruining every single thread with your ignorant and useless rants. Subhanallah the whole section has been flooded for weeks now.

VIP
Nice speech but we need action, boss

story.php

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nice speech but we need action, boss

story.php

It's hawiye bruv, have your elders ever told u anywhere hawiye fought oromo? if they haven't, then you need to ask, why? not stand there and ask them to do something their not used to. They are oromo in ancestory, as there is no history they have any 'genuine' links to Dir who are pure somalis and where all somali culture is inherited, including the xeer. A xeer and contract between people ensures 'rules' sxb or else it's jungle like oromo. A xeer ensures when u come to a somali territory you will be treated even higher then someone who is local. Somali ancient culture was great sxb. Things messed up later on in colonial period only. There is none of this 'marti ba tahay' iyo 'unuka leh' iyo waxasi waa dhaqan oromo weeye, you see how they say 'dire is ours' and issa your marti they say this because isku xeer ma tihid, isku luqad ma tihin, isku dhaqan ma tihin and untill that exists that how it will be. That's why darod removed them as they refused to join the xeer of somalis. Assess oromo and assess hawiye and u wont see much difference in behaviors because they don't know xeer somaliyeed laga reebo 'abgaal'. The hawiye need to decide 'xeerkee' bay raban when u join a xeer you learn their language, culture, and follow their rules. Or else fuckin fight waryaa duli yahow. As darods we decided xeer somali inherited from dir and we will die by that. Hawiye need to decide. Two xeer do not co-exist, one has to go and we always had the upper hand on the GAALO who are called GALLA now because of us. Two xeer is like having two governments, its not possible. One has to go and somalis know the rules and so do oromo. The battle is ancient and has been raging for thousands of years.

When I was in dire dawa, way 'yasi' jireen hawiye and they welcomed me, the people are good people the locals I mean, they the true somalis sxb, shacabku lakin siyasada dee waan ku kala duwan nahay since gheele time not abtidoon who remembered what hawiye was before 60s as their was no irir then. He couldn't be fooled so he knew the darod arrangement was perfect, keep non darod tribes down and he keeps anfar down. It worked and somalia and djibouti had each other back always. Gheele bay dhinac ka liiqantay oo hawiye iyo beentooda aminay.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kingcobra but if you did that too them, watch how many 'soldiers' they can bring to fight u. Ask bimaal, qubays in mudug, samaroon/issa in awdal. Markas way dagalami karan xininiyo bay yeeshtan lakin markay oromo arkan, futaday tusiyan. Please brother, runta ha diidin. They won't fight them, they will kill me or you. Haday nin marehan, majerten, ama ogaden ama dhulbahante waxasi ku samayn lahayeen in DDSI, u know what would happen, we still believe in xeer somaliyeed and we see oromo as not apart of that xeer. xeerku waa contract based on rules wa heeshish bulsho iyo sharci ka dhaxayso, oromo heeshish igama dhaxayo dee kuma jiro xeerkaygu, xabadaydu buu arkaya anigu.

Hawiye ma dhowro xeerka somaliyeed and the culture and tradition, sidee ku dhowraya dawlad somaliyeed? you don't even respect or honor our cultural system, you think u will honor somali government? that's why you guys are never trusted unless your under darod.

@DR OSMAN they have been fighting the oromos alone for months. The oromos are constantly crying about them on their TV and calling them Liyu. They're the ones who actually border them. Now please keep your fairytales and ramblings at least in your own threads. You're ruining the forum.

What are you talking about doctor bonkers ?
Hawiye been karbashing oromos while your boqors were signing treaties .neefyaho trying to change history .check the history section on somalispot ,I know your only in qabil and politics section but take a look in there sometimes.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@embarassing

Why would Geri attack Gadabuursi? What's the motive behind the attack? Geri really shouldn't be making any more enemies when they have been getting karbaashed by the Jaarso for quite some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending