• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

OROMO LONE SURVIVOR OF TAHRIIB “I told my somali friend on the boat you die, I’m not going to”

Grigori Rasputin

For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality
Patient Zero
VIP

How is it that all the 11 Somalis on the boat died but this nigga survived :gucciwhat:

On top of that he is portraying himself as the hero who stayed alive from sheer prowess. :draketf::draketf: Even saying that “Ismail said “everyone is dead now, we shall die soon, let’s die together” but I told him “I ain’t gonna die, you die alone” and he died “.

How is it that all the 11 Somalis on the boat died but this nigga survived :gucciwhat:

On top of that he is portraying himself as the hero who stayed alive from sheer prowess. :draketf::draketf: Even saying that “Ismail said “everyone is dead now, we shall die soon, let’s die together” but I told him “I ain’t gonna die, you die alone” and he died “.

Reminds me of Franklin expedition :):):):):)

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
This oromo guy is pretending to be a tough guy from a Hollywood action movie LOL :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

He probably got lucky. People always exaggerate and alter reality to make themselves seem greater than they actually are :kanyeshrug::manny:

Grigori Rasputin

For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality
Patient Zero
VIP
This oromo guy is pretending to be a tough guy from a Hollywood action movie LOL :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

He probably got lucky. People always exaggerate and alter reality to make themselves seem greater than they actually are :kanyeshrug::manny:

There was no humbleness in his recapping of what happened.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t eat them. ( he is Ethiopian for goodness sake. Eating raw meat is like walking in the park for them )

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he didn’t bring a daggger with him to forcibly take the water others had with them.

Latest posts