OROMO LONE SURVIVOR OF TAHRIIB “I told my somali friend on the boat you die, I’m not going to”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How is it that all the 11 Somalis on the boat died but this nigga survived :gucciwhat:

On top of that he is portraying himself as the hero who stayed alive from sheer prowess. :draketf::draketf: Even saying that “Ismail said “everyone is dead now, we shall die soon, let’s die together” but I told him “I ain’t gonna die, you die alone” and he died “.

How is it that all the 11 Somalis on the boat died but this nigga survived :gucciwhat:

On top of that he is portraying himself as the hero who stayed alive from sheer prowess. :draketf::draketf: Even saying that “Ismail said “everyone is dead now, we shall die soon, let’s die together” but I told him “I ain’t gonna die, you die alone” and he died “.

Reminds me of Franklin expedition :):):):):)

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
This oromo guy is pretending to be a tough guy from a Hollywood action movie LOL :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

He probably got lucky. People always exaggerate and alter reality to make themselves seem greater than they actually are :kanyeshrug::manny:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This oromo guy is pretending to be a tough guy from a Hollywood action movie LOL :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

He probably got lucky. People always exaggerate and alter reality to make themselves seem greater than they actually are :kanyeshrug::manny:

giphy.gif

There was no humbleness in his recapping of what happened.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t eat them. ( he is Ethiopian for goodness sake. Eating raw meat is like walking in the park for them )

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he didn’t bring a daggger with him to forcibly take the water others had with them.